can you even walk straight? [tori x reader]

you got bored laying in bed with tori, so you suddenly got on top of her. "what are you doing?" she was turning red. "do you wanna come up with something for me to do?" you said. tori moved you back to her side. "y/n, do you get this way with everyone past 10?" tori raised an eyebrow. "excluding family members." you joked, getting closer to the brunette.

 "are you drunk?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at you. "what? no!" you said, tracing her face with the tip of your finger. she gave you a look, which caused you to confess. "so what?" she sighed. "you shouldn't be drunk. and you've been drunk since you went to that party and were out there by yourself. you shouldn't be drunk there by yourself." she pulled you back on top of her. "a lot of people would take advantage of you like this." 

you tugged on the waistband of her sweatpants. "please?" she sighed again. "look. look at me. i don't even know if you really want this. if you know what you're even talking about. when you're not drunk. okay?" she said, moving your hands. "can you even walk straight?" your eyes brightened as you started to get up. "no, i won't let you if you can walk straight."