Pain

~~~~~~~~Naomi's POV~~~~~~~~~
I stare out my window as we drive through traffic. I had my head phones on so I couldn't hear my father or my brother yell. "Naomi! Are you listening to me?!" I was startled by my brother Dave yelling. "Sorry I was....distracted-" my father slapped me for the hundredth time today. "You're so stupid! How are you supposed to make it in life if you can't ever pay attention?!" He slapped me again as we pulled up to a red light. With my face red and eyes full of tears, I snapped. "Well if you had a little faith and respect for me maybe I would be the perfect daughter you want, like Taryn was." He slapped me two more times before raising his voice. "You're the one who killed her own sister and your mother as well!" I tried to fight the tears but it was no use. "Taryn was the only one in this family who ever cared about me! Why would I kill the one person who loved me?!" Just then Dave cut in the conversation. "You wanted more attention since she got it all, so you killed her." My father nodded along. "And you know why she got the most attention? Because you were nothing but a worthless mistake that killed you're mother at birth." I just couldn't take it anymore. "For years you guys have done nothing but treat like shit!" I revealed my arms, with cuts from the wrist to my shoulder. "This is what I do! This is how I and Taryn expressed our anger and depression. Taryn killed herself slitting her wrist out of the stress you gave her! And I can't say I blame her for leaving." I grabbed my bags ignoring my father and ran to a nearby park. I sat down on a bench and searched my bag. I dug into my skin with my blade. I started to get dizzy as I watched the blood flow. "Are you alright miss?" A deep voice asked but before I could see who it was I blacked out. I guess I'll be with Taryn again after all.

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story!!! Sorry but I leave lots of cliff hangers. Don't  hate me!
~Nikki_writes01