Deadly Dreams

~~~~~~~~Crys's POV~~~~~~~
*dream*
I stood in the snow, a numbing feel to the tips of my toes, my hands red and dry from the bitter cold air. To my left was Jack, and Lily to my right, Mark stood on the the other side of Jack. To opposite side of us was the people I truly hate. Sam, Sandy, David, and Naomi's dad, all the people who hurt my best friend the most. Several feet in front of us was Naomi, in her hands, a pistol loaded with 2 bullets. She had to shot us, 2 of us...but who would she chose? Whoever she does has to die, lost forever, never to get back. As I stand awaiting my fate, Naomi still looks, making her decision. I hope she makes her true choice, as long as she's happy.
~~~~~~~~Lily's POV~~~~~~~
*dream*
My nails dug into my palms. My skin was covered in goosebumps, both from the cold and my fear. I wanted to step forward, make myself wake up, hopefully everyone else too. But I was paralyzed, my feet frozen to the ground and arms glued to my sides. I glanced around, seeing the looks on everyone's faces, they matched my feeling. Even those who tortured Naomi shared looks of anxiety. In the distance, Naomi stood, a gun pointed at the ground in her hands. It's up to her who she wanted to go, but I don't want her to make a mistake. Once we're gone...we're gone.
~~~~~~~~Mark's POV~~~~~~
*dream*
What is this place? Where are we? Why is it so cold?
I couldn't speak or move at all, I was so confused, but everyone else seemed to be casual. Jack, Crys and Lily all stood to my left, but a few yards away was other people, Sam, and I didn't know the other 3. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Naomi...she looked so pale, skinny, hollow...I felt the need to cry, to hold her, to be able to kiss her and feel her warmth that I know somewhere in there she had. But I can't do any of those things. She held A pistol in her hands, and through the falling snow I can see that she's crying as she lifts the gun in the air.
~~~~~~~~Jack's POV~~~~~~~
*dream*
I knew this would happen. I never wanted to see it, the secret I kept from Mark and Crys and Lily, finally revealed here. As Naomi hesitated, she pulled the trigger and we were all horrified with what was her aim.