We All Fall Down

A/N:😭trigger warning 😭
~~~~~~~~Naomi's POV~~~~~~~
I sat up quickly, awaken, covered in sweat and hyperventilating. I felt my forehead, I was burning hot. I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I looked to my right to see mark laying by my side and quickly jumped off to the side of the bed on my feet. Oh my god! What did he do to me! My actions caused Mark to stir and wake up. He looked at me and shined me a warm smile. "Morning beautiful, how are you feeling?" He stretched and reached for my hand. I continued to slowly back away. "Naomi what's wrong?" I stared at him in disbelief. "S-stay away from me!" He sat up. "What? Why?" I slowly made my way to the door. "Naomi are you okay?" I blindly searched for the door knob, once I turned the knob I made a break for it. Mark chased after me. "Naomi!" I ran down the hall, through the living room and straight through the door. With Mark on my tail, I got in the elevator and quickly rushed the door to go shut. My back fell against one of the mirrored walls. How could he do what he did and expect me to easily forgive him? I thought he would be the turning point in my life, u thought he would never, ever hurt me. I looked down at my arm where he squeezed harshly, hard enough to make me pass out. To my surprise, no bruise, no red mark, nothing. The doors opened and I walked casually out the doors, that was until Mark ran down the stairs after me. "Naomi! Stop!" I began to run again, out the lobby doors and down the street. I let myself get lost in the crowd leaving Mark behind.
~~~~~~~~Mark's POV~~~~~~~
Naomi ran down the stairs, out the door to the elevator. "Naomi! Come back!" The doors shut. "Shit! Crys, Lily, Jack! Get your asses down here!" I took off for the stairs hopefully to beat Naomi and stop her. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I found Naomi making her way out the door outside. "Naomi! Stop!" She saw me and ran off, I raced after her. Out the doors, down the street and into the crowd. "Naomi!" I yelled over the people. "NAOMI!!!" She was gone, lost, deep into the millions and millions of people. There was no way for me to find her, not now at least. I searched, and searched, and searched but no avail. It was nearly noon when she ran off, and now it's around 3. I've been all over town, I covered the whole area. I must've had over 50 missed calls from Crys Lily and Jack. One last call os when I answered.
"What Lily?"
"Where the hell are you? Where's Naomi?"
"I don't know, she ran off when we woke up."
"*said under breath* damnit. Where are you?"
"I'm on forth street by the place where bought that dress for Naomi."
"Ok we'll be there in 5 minutes just stay where you are!"
"Umm Lily?"
"Hmm?"
"Bring me a different pair of pants, I'm in my pjs."
"*lol* ok."
I walked to an alley between 2 stores and waited. Like they said, in 5 minutes there they were piling me with questions, mostly Crys. "Which way did she go? Where would she go? Why didn't you stop her? Why did she run away in the first place? What happened that made her run? Why did you let her get away? How did she make it through this crowd? What's going to happen if we don't find her? What if-" I had to cover her mouth to keep her from talking. "The sooner we start looking, the sooner those questions will be asked." With a nod of the head I let her go and we started walking. "Mark, where would she have gone?" Jack stood on my left as we walked, Lily on my right and Crys was ahead fighting the crowd. I looked back at Jack. "The only places I would say is either the park or the library, and I checked both places." Lily frowned at me. "You don't know her at all do you?" I cocked my head. "What?" She rolled her eyes. "The way you described it, it's sounds like she was upset, and she cries when she's mad, stressed and upset. It sounds like all three so she's probably baling her eyes out." What she's telling me I already knew. "I know."
"Okay, then she wouldn't go to the library because she'll be loud, she wouldn't go to the park because it'll draw attention." Crys came to a sudden stop. "She's either at the music shop or the café." She looked back at us, since we were just now at the café. We walked in and searched the place. Crys checked bathrooms, Lily asked the workers if they seen her, Jack checked one side of the café and I checked the other. We met back by the door, she wasn't there. We left and kept walking, looking for the music store. Crys started running full speed at a shop with a sigh that said 'Music's our specialty'. We followed her into the store, like we did in the café, we searched, and like in café, she wasn't there. We all left with our heads hung. We stopped back at the park where Crys cried in jacks shoulder as Lily cried in her hands. I felt my eyes well up with tears, I looked over to see Jack was shaking, trying to be strong. I couldn't hold it back, I can be strong, but I can't shake the thought that I, all of us, may have lost Naomi forever.
~~~~~~~~Jack's POV~~~~~~~~
My shirt became wet from Crys's tears. Soon I invited Lily to cry on my shoulder as well. I let out a shaky sigh, I glanced over at Mark to see he was on the verge of tears. Everyone was heartbroken. We sat there until it got dark when we were forced to leave. The entire walk back was nothing but silence and sniffles. Crys held tightly into my arm, Lily walked ahead and Mark slowly followed behind. We got back to the apartment. Lily went and got a glass of water and stood at the counter. Mark made his way to the couch and fell letting his head bang against the armrest, but he was so down it didn't effect him. I sat at his feet. "Are you okay?" He stared blankly at the ceiling. I let out a sigh. "Don't worry Mark...we'll find her, I promise." He blinked several times, i stood up taking the hint he needed some time. "But what if we don't." I turned to see a small year streaming down his face. "Of course we will." He let out a shaky sigh. "How? We have no idea where she could've went." I hung my head. "Mark, I promise, if it's all that I can do we will find her, Mark trust me." He showed me a weak smile. "Thanks Jack, but I think I'm just going to need some time alone." I nodded. "Okay." I had no idea what to say at this point, Naomi always seemed happy, cheerful, there wasn't really a reason for her to go. I walked to Lily who was biting her nails in the kitchen. "Can I ask you a question Jack?"
"Yes of course." She pondered for a moment. "Where do you think Naomi would be?" I leaned against the counter beside her. I bit my lip in thought. "I have no clue. But she couldn't have gone far." She nodded and looked at the floor. "I just...I shouldn't have brought Taryn back, I should've left her over there and let time take its course. It's all my fault." I rubbed her shoulder. "No it's not. No one knows her reason but it's not because of you." She blinked causing a tear to fall. "I just, what do I do? I can't live without her." I smiled at her. "You don't have to. We'll find her." She smiled before hugging me. I stumbled from the sudden action. "Thank you Jack." I began to bug her back. "Your welcome."
~~~~~~~~Crys's POV~~~~~~~~
As soon as the door opened I stormed upstairs with everyone else behind. My cheeks wet, eyes burning, all my muscles tense, I ran to my room and through myself on my bed and screamed into my pillow. She's gone, she's really gone. Fled, left, disappeared. I pulled myself from the pillow and held back another scream. I stood and locked the door. I grabbed my phone and clicked the song Gasoline by Halsey, I played it loudly so echoed off the walls. I walked to the dresser and reached behind it and my hands wondered. I pulled out the blade from its hiding spot and sat back on the bed pulling up my sleeves and moving the bracelets revealing older scars. I pressed the blade into my skin and made slashes, lines, but I had to keep them in line so they won't be visible when I put the bracelets back on. The song played and I sang to it crying and wincing along the way. My arm was dripping in blood by the end of the song. I played Hold Me Down also by Halsey and continued to cut until my heart was content, but I knew it never would be.
~~~~~~~~Mark's POV~~~~~~~
I pulled myself up and rested my head in my hands. How could this happen, how could I let it happen? What did I do wrong? Why was she scared of me? My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. The screen read 'Ryan', it was Ryan from Cyndago. I answered. "Hey, nows not a good time-" on the other end was sniffling.
"Ryan what's wrong?"
"Mark, you need to come over here."
"Ryan I can't, I-"
"It's Daniel, he-he's...he attempted suicide." Hearing those words we're enough to jerk the sadness over me. "What?!"
"We found him in his room, he was barely breathing, were at the hospital. Mark we need you." I thought. But what about everyone here? "Mark?" I made a decision. "I'll be there."
~~~~~~~~Lily's POV~~~~~~~~~
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mark walking past. "Hey, where are you going?" He grabbed his keys. "To the hospital."
"Why?" He looked back at me with a dead expression. "It's Daniel." I felt a ping in my chest. "From Cyndago?" He nodded and hung his head. "I have to go...he attempted suicide." I felt myself mentally break down. What?! Mark made his way to the door. "Wait!" I walked after him and grabbed my jacket. "I'm coming with you." He didn't protest. He knows that I think of Cyndago as my internet family, along with him and Jack. We walked to his car and off to the hospital for Daniel.
~~~~~~~~Jack's POV~~~~~~~~
I heard music from upstairs. It was from Crys's room. I walked up the stairs and down the hall. As I got closer to Crys's room the music got louder. It was, sad, depressing, and I could here Crys singing along to it. I knocked on her door, when she didn't answer I called out for her. "Crys?" No response."Hello? Crys? I know you're in there I can tell your voice from a mile away." Still no answer. I pulled on the handle to find it locked. "Crys why is the door locked?" I jiggled the door knob a bit more. All at once the music stopped, it was at least 5 minutes until the door was unlocked and opened. Crys popped her head out. "What Jack?" I stared at her. "Are you alright?" She stared into my eyes. "My best friend who I've been through everything with, love her like a sister, share deep secrets with and would die for just disappeared, what do you think?" She started crying and i stared at my feet. "Look Crys, this is hard on everyone-"
"It's not as hard for you as it is for me! She tried to kill herself just because she couldn't live with out me. I've been with her and stood against Sam and her father for her, she's practically my sister, I love her and you think this is just hard? This is unbearable!" I let out a sigh. "I know, Crystal it is unbearable, but we have to stay strong for her. We'll find her." I move a piece of hair behind her ear. She pushed my hand away. "I'm just-i'm so worried. She wouldn't do this. She never has. At least not like this." I wiped a tear from her cheek. "I know. Look it's late, why don't you try and get some sleep okay? Bright and early we start looking again. I love you." She sniffled and nodded. "Love you too." She closed the door with a soft click. I walked downstairs and heard the music start up again. I guess she wants to listen to music all night.