𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔰 (FEM! reader)

C O N T E X T
You've lived in the UK for your entire life, but your mother recently got a new job and you have to leave to Paris.
   You're irritated to already be enrolled in a school, but one student catches your eye

(FOR THIS ONE-SHOT, LUKA WILL BE A STUDENT AT Collège Françoise Dupont)

M/N=Mums name (Mom)

                                           ᰔᩚ

                                YOUR POV!
"We have to leave, Y/N. Come on, you know this! Mae will be fine!" M/N grumbled. I sighed "I know, mum..But—" she hushed me up "No buts, now please go finish packing!" i pouted and rushed to my room, picking up my phone and calling Mae.

After a few rings, she picked up "Y/N?" i took a minute "Hi Mae..She won't budge, sorry mate but i'm leaving to Paris," i heard a groan emit from Mae "Thats so crap..Wish your mum kept her old job." "I would agree, but i don't think anyone would love being stuck in a kitchen for her whole life," i sighed softly and smiled "If it does good for her, then i'm fine with it!" Mae sighs "How are you always so giddy? I honestly can't see how you do that.." "I just don't think on the bad side, i think on the advantages. And one of them is that I'll still be able to visit!" "Yeah but it won't be the same, Y/N.." I sigh sadly at that more "I know, Mae...I wish i could stay, but i have to.." "....I know..." i smiled sadly

"Hey..I'll call you every day okay?" i reassured and could basically hear Mae cheer up "Okayyy, that's fine by me! You better stick to that promise N/N or i'll come to Paris myself you goon" We laughed "I will i will! But i have to go now, to pack.." the laughter died down "I understand, love you and see you Y/N," "Love you and see you, Mae" i ended the call and looked at the empty suitcases near my bed with a sigh "Better get to packing..Bloody hell.."

  TIME-SKIP

Me and my mum landed in Paris about 2 days ago now. I knew i'd probably have to go to school here, but i wasn't expecting this bloody woman to have it arranged already. ughhfhfnkskwkfof.
"Y/N get up!" i heard my mum yell again. I groan "I'm coming!" "I don't hear your footsteps!! Hurry up, missy!" i sigh and get up and go downstairs.

I sat at the table, resting my cheek on my palm "Hnghhh...Do i have to go to school on my literal second day here? what if they don't speak english? What if they don't like me?— Wait mum i haven't even had time to look aroun—" "Calm it, Y/N," she places a cup of tea infront of me along with a plate of bacon and eggs, just how i liked "I'll be driving you, i got my rental yesterday. Hurry up and eat, we have to leave in about 20 minutes." she said, stroking my head.

"And don't worry, you'll make friends. You're Y/N. You're a sweet girl, you may be a bit shy, but i'm sure your new class mates will love you. Remember that, love," she said reassuringly, sitting opposite me as i ate my food with a smile at her words.

After eating my breakfast and getting changed, i was in my mums rental in the passenger seat, looking out the window as my
mum drew me to my new school. Suddenly, i noticed an environmental esque school upcoming, that was probably it. She stopped in front of the school and i hesitantly stepped out the car.

I sort of froze for a minute, taking in the view. The school was very open, but the design was pretty all in all. I took notice of the people and their friend groups before taking a sigh and walking the stairs to the entrance. I got a few stares from others, but shrugged it off as i was new, and i was expecting that, to be honest.