🎵Silencer🤫

C O N T E XT
This is basically the episode 'Silencer' where XY stole Kitty Sections' song and costume and stuff but instead of Marinette, it's you who made the costumes 💙

(sorry Mari i love you 😭😭💙)

YOUR POV
I was working on the costumes for Kitty Section, my best friend's band- and also my new found crush's band Luka!

I was working on the masks when i got a call from Rose, i quickly grabbed my phone and picked up the call.

"Rose?" "Hi Y/N! Are you done yet?" Rose asked, cheerfully as ever "I'm close to! I'm finishing the masks right now and i'll be there soon!" "Perfect! Thank you again, we owe you one!" i smiled at that "It's quite alright, Rose, Im going to go now, but i'll see you soon!" "Bye bye!!" i ended the call, picking up the mask i was working on, the final mask for Juleka. I started to decorate it and before i knew it, i finished everything.

"Yes! Now, let me jusssttt pack it away and go to the ship!" i cheered to myself, packing everything carefully into a bag and leaving my house.

Soon enough, i reached the living area of Lula and Juleka. I saw them all there waiting for me, and our other friends sitting to the side "Hey guys!" i greeted them, walking onto the ship. They all greeted back and i place the bag onto the side, the members quickly grabbing their costumes.

Luka approached me with a smile "Hey, Y/N, thank you for the costumes, they're amazing" Luka said softly to me, causing me to blush and smile "T-That's no problem, Luka! it's the l-least i could do" i nervously said. He smiled again and walked to the band, putting on his own costume.

I spot Alya and Marinette sitting down and i sat beside them. Marinette nudged me a little with a smirk, Alya too "What?" "Don't what us, N/N! You're totally blushing!" Alya pointed out and i perked up "N-No i'm not!" "You areeeee!" Marinette said with a giggle "You like Lukaaa!" They cooed and i covered my ears "Stop itttt" i said and we all laughed.

We rehearsed everyday for 2 weeks, and before we knew it, we were recording the first and final take to send off to XY!

After they recorded their video to send in to some competition, we all congratulated them "You guys are gonna win for sure!" i said "If you don't, they definitely do not understand your talent" Ivan said "Exactly!" Marinette replied.

"I'm sure you'll be chosen, you guys are super talented, and eye catching, thanks to Y/N!" Marinette pointed out and it made me blush a little "Thanks, Mari" "We should be the one thanking you, Y/N" Juleka muttered "Yeah! The costumes you made are unique and awesome" Luka commented, and i'm pretty sure i turned bright red "T-Thank you.." i said quietly.

I was watching them perform in the living room of the ship- well, moreso listening as i looked at my phone with a frown, waiting for any form of a response from the contest. They finished their song and Luka piped up "Woah, this is so awesome! We're so in the moment. This songs fun and totally sincere."

I was nervously checking my emails to see if anything came through about the contest when Luka started speaking to me "Hey, Y/N, still no news about the contest..?" i shook my head with a frown "Maybe they didn't like our song.." "They must've received a ton of videos. They probably haven't made their pick yet." i smiled at his sincerity when i heard Ivan speak up "Uh-oh..You'd better take a look at this, guys!" me and Luka perked up and we all walked to the windows of the ship only to see—