Slumber Party!

C O N T E X T
You and Luka have been dating for a week.
Juleka has invited the others, including you to a slumber party, and Luka also takes part in the slumber party!
F L U F F!

YOUR POV
I was in the back, writing down notes for class when i see a piece of paper be slid onto my desk by Mylene, who sat infront of me. The girl gave me a smile before turning away and i picked the note up.

'Slumber Party tonight!
Bring snacks!
Boys are allowed!
~Juleka'

My eye brow raised "Juleka..? Wouldn't imagine her to make a slumber party.." i muttered, but then realize Rose might've convinced her. Good on her..? At least i'll be able to see Luka..
I smiled to myself at the thought and got back to writing notes.

After a few hours, i had packed a small bag and was walking with some of the group to the ship. I was with Marinette, Mylene, Alya and Nino. Unfortunately, Adrien couldn't make it, as expected.
"Is this gonna be fun or what?" Nino cheered "A slumber party for all of us? It's going to be sick!" he finished, making everyone giggle. I piped up "Yeah! i'm sure it'll be fun! especially when everyone is involved!" everyone smiled and Marinette spoke up "Exactly! It'll be so fun!"

Everyone chatted until we got to the ship. Waiting there for us was Juleka, Rose, Luka and the others. As soon as i saw Luka, i smiled and waved, as did he. Everyone boarded the ship and i hugged Luka "Hi Lu!" i greeted "Hey, N/N, how have you been?" he asked sweetly "Great, and you?" "Better now" i giggled at his response "How sweet!" i said timidly, taking his hand gently and following the group into a room.

There was a pretty big flat TV, a couch and a lot of space.
Immediately, the others crowded the couch and the front bottom of it, i sat beside Marinette and Alya. I looked up at Luka and beckoned for him to join us and he sat down on my right. We smiled at each other and i rested my head on his shoulder. "So what are we going to watch?" Rose asked. People threw in a bunch of requests but we all settled on a horror movie..

G R E AT. i hate horrors with a passion—
which is strange because i'll still watch them anyway lol

I cuddled up to the side of Luka, and as the show started i tried to hide how i feel, but it's Luka..He'll figure it out for sure— "Are you okay, sweetie?" i heard Luka's calm voice whisper to me and i look up to him "I can feel your tone wavering. Are you scared?" he finished and i hesitantly nod "...Kind of..I don't do well with horrors." he smiled softly at me and took my hand, rushing us to the front of the ship.

Luka pushes me down on a seat, sitting me down and grabbing his guitar. He sits beside me and plays an off tune "This is how your tune sounds..I want it to sound like this," he says before playing a softer tune, making me smile. I look up at him "Just being with you makes me feel better, Luka!" i spoke cheerfully, gently holding his upper arm "You're the one i love, just your presence is enough to calm me" i smiled.

Luka smiled down at me "There's the real you. Your real tune." He put his fingers back on the guitar, playing a calming and soothing tune. I rested my head on his shoulder, humming to the beat. I'm so thankful to Luka, he's always there for me..

"Y/N"
.
.
.
"Y/N"
.
.
.
"Y/N!" I squealed and woke up "W-What happened?!" i asked in confusion, only now, all of our friends were in front of us and giggling away "Did i fall asleep?" i asked. "Indeed" Marinette said. I giggled "Oopsies! Sorry, Lu!" Luka giggled "That's quite alright, Y/N"

VERY VERY SHORT ONE SHOT, BUT I WANTED TO GET A CUTE FLUFF CHAPTER OUT!

i will try to update every week!
updates can range from:
1 chapter a week-6 a week or more!

I love you guysysysys :3 💙💙