Lila

C O N T E X T
You and Marinette are best friends, and both know that Lila is a liar. When you try to tell Luka, it doesn't exactly go to plan..

!!ANGST!!

FOR THIS STORY, LUKA WILL BE A STUDENT

YOUR POV
"I'm so sick of Lila's lying. She only does it for attention!" Marinette exclaims to me and i frown "I'm with you Marinette, but we need to prove it somehow..Clearly only Adrien and I believe you, which is so silly." i said.

I look over at the others who were sitting beside Lila, they were handing Lila food and snacks because she couldn't grab anything apparently "Look at that! It's so stupid- she can get her own food!" Marinette growls.

I froze upon noticing my crush moving to sit beside her "Luka.." i mutter, Marinette looks at me in confusion before looking to the table and noticing Luka "Y/N...You really need to tell him.." I look at her sadly "What if it doesn't work?—" "I'm sure it will, you just need to try!" Marinette explained "Literally says the girl who fumbles her words when she talks to her crush" i giggle "Hey!" she exclaimed with a pout before laughing too.

"But seriously, you should try talking to him! try discussing how you feel with him- and tell him she's a liar too!" Marinette convinces and i let out a sigh "You know how i am, Mari. I'm basically like you but i can actually speak to him. Besides, we both know after that one time i don't do well under pressure or talking about my feelings" i stated "Okay- true..But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try!" Marinette reassured and i groaned.

"Marinette! Let's just talk about this later, the whole thing is putting me off of my pizza" i pouted, Marinette laughed at the pout before smiling sincerely "I understand, N/N." she says before hugging me "And thank you for believing me!" She pulled away and i smiled "I can smell that girls' lies from a mile away, you can count on me if Alya can't figure out the snakes' true identity." i said with a wink and we both laughed together.

During class, i was sat in my regular seat beside Luka, trying my hardest not to admire him but peeking up when i heard Lila speak up "Miss! I cant see back here..May i please be moved to the front?" Lila lied, smirking at me. I felt confused, is she targeting everyone who's on Marinettes side?

"Yes, Lila, you can swap with Y/N" i squeaked and looked at Miss Bustier "But miss! This has been my seat since the start of school! That's so unfair!" Miss Bustier sent me a stern look "Lila has a medical condition, Y/N. Please move now." i groaned and grabbed my bag, moving to the back.

Suddenly, Lila nudged into me and i fell back "Ow!—" "Oh my im so sorry! I've been so dizzy ever since my arthritis has been affecting my legs too, here—" she held her hand out and i swatted it away "I don't need your help!" i yelled. I quickly quietened down as the whole class gasped..

I never yell.. "How mean!" "What a bully.." Lila faked up some tears and ran off and Marinette helped me up "That was so mean Y/N" "Yeah, she was just trying to help!" i frowned, the attention making me cower and my eyes glazed over with tears "I-..I didn't—"

"I thought you were different, Y/N" i froze and turned around "L-Luka.." "You're a horrible person" he said before running off and i shot Marinette a worried gaze as tears ran down my face "Go to the office, Y/N!" Miss Bustier demanded and i basically ran off.

I was sent home for bullying. My older sister lectured me as my mother was out. "S/N, i promise it's not what it seem—" "Don't even! Go to your room!" I choked back a sob and ran upstairs. I grabbed my phone and looked for Luka's contact..