𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 ᝰ.ᐟ

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶꒷ ₊˚ฅ

CHAPTER FOUR...

🤍 . 好きだ -- solace . ⭔﹕☆

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

I was sitting on the bleachers waiting for Miya to finish his interview. I thought might as well play genshin for a bit as I waited for him, but as I turned on my phone, I realized it was low battery. I forgot to charge it last night and groaned in boredom.

I sighed as I put my phone away and I just watched and listened to Miya's interview.

"I still have a lot left to learn," Miya said with an awkward smile to the interviewer as the photographer took pictures. "There are so many experienced skaters here, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intimated by their talents." Miya said to the interviewer.

"Every trick I know is inspired by their skills somehow, that's why it's fun, I love to share the lain with all different levels," Miya said, smiling at the camera.

"That's great! Could we get a few shots of you practicing?" The interviewer asked, "No problem," Miya said, as he put on his helmet. "Listen up guys, I need you to clean out!" a man said.

"What? Again?" a skateboarder asked, annoyed. "Hey, got an idea," a skateboarder whispered to his friend as all of them cleared out. Miya got into the rink and did some tricks, but when Miya did a handstand on his board, two skateboarders kicked their skateboards at him.

Miya had quick reflexes as he got on the skateboard that was kicked to him to make him fall. Spinning for a bit before standing and landing safely on the ground. He got off the board, "Wow! So cool!" the interviewer said, clapping his hands in amazement, as one of the men in the interview team said, "Those jealous turds."

"Damn it." one of the persons that kicked their skateboards to Miya muttered as they tried to get their skateboard back but Miya was quicker, stopping him from getting his skateboard by putting his foot on it before he can.

"That's why you guys will never get any better," Miya said, as the boy grunted, having an angry look at Miya. "I don't need to rely on others to win, you all are a bunch of cowards." Miya said, glaring at the boy.

━━━━━━━━━

"Chinen, nice job on that close call." Ainosuke said, "Thank you," Miya said, "I'll be there next time, so work hard," Ainosuke said, patting his shoulder, and walked away. Miya walked away in the opposite direction, I was holding his hand, I didn't feel comfortable in Ainosuke's presence whenever me and Miya met him.

"As if anything less would be an option," Miya muttered, looking at the ground while walking. I just squeezed his hand softly, trying to comfort him. Miya just gave me a small smile, symbolizing not to worry about it. But we both know I always do at the end.

As we were walking in the halls, Miya suddenly stopped, I suddenly stopped as well and looked at him with a questionable look before looking at the person he was staring at. "Taka! Wait up!" a girl skipped next to him, "What's wrong?" as she looked at Miya.

"Nothing," The person named Taka said, as they both walked away. "Oh my god, was that Chinen? I bet he's gonna get the gold medal!" the girl said, walking beside Taka.

"Who knows," Taka said, with hands in his pockets. "You used to be into skateboarding too, right? Were you ever friends with him?" a girl asked, looking at Taka. "Nope, I don't know that dude." Taka said.

Miya just glanced at him as Taka said that.

"What a weird dude, don't mind him, Miya. He's probably got his braincells wrecked from falling so much on his skateboard and hanging around his idiot friends, that's probably why he's failing math too." I said, dragging him. Miya looked at me, shocked, but smiled a little, while this time I just dragged him to his home.

━━━━━━━━━

"I'm home!" Miya said, as I came in and walked to the living room, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Chinen." I said, bowing politely, as Miya closed the door. "Ah! Y/n, it's been a while!" "What are you guys doing?" Miya asked, walking next to me.

"The reporter wants some photos from your early days when you first started skating," Mrs. Chinen replied to Miya. "I really like this one, what do you think?" Mr. Chinen asked Mrs.Chinen. "Oh! That's super cute. He looks so happy." Mrs.Chinen said.

"Really? Can I see Mrs. Chinen?" I asked, "Sure Y/n." Mrs.Chinen said as she handed me the photo, it was a photo of Miya when he was younger with a younger Taka next to him. 'I never saw him this happy before' I thought, as I stared at the photo.

Miya took the photo out of my hand as he stared at it weirdly, "What's wrong?" Mrs. Chinen asked Miya. Miya just put the hand with the photo behind his back and said, "I'd like to pick the photos if that's okay." Miya said as he crumbled the photo behind his back.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

906 words

━━━━━━━━━

N O T E S !

Hi, I didn't think I would finish this chapter early, but yeah this chapter had less screen time for the MC, the next chapter will be more interesting so stay tuned for more hehe.

Anyway, have a nice day or night everyone.

━━━━━━━━━