𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ᝰ.ᐟ

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶꒷ ₊˚ฅ

CHAPTER ELEVEN...

🤍 . 好きだ -- solace . ⭔﹕☆

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

"What a hassle..."

You said to yourself as the two males in front of you were having weird glowing eyes before Langa broke out of it after a few seconds, then we all heard police sirens.

"Damn it." I mutter as I skate away from the place, "Langa! Good luck and see you tomorrow!" I yelled at the blue-haired male.

━━━━━━━━━

"Mm, It's been a while since we've been here," I hummed as we were in front of the Aquarium.

"Come on, Miya, let's head inside" I held his hand, dragging him inside, but what I didn't know was that his ears were red as my hand met his.

-

"Where do you want to go first?" Miya asked as he held the map of the place.

"Mm, can we see the jellyfish first?" I asked.

"Sure, why not," Miya said shrugging.

━━━━━━━━━

"There are so many of them.." I hummed, as I stared in amusement at the circular tanks made for the jellyfish, putting a hand on the tank. "Thanks for taking me here, Miya" Turning to the male as I smiled at him.

The said male turned his head away from me as he said "No problem.." his ears red.

I laughed as I poked his cheek, teasing him a bit, before looking at the other tanks full of jellyfish and water.

"Where do you want to go next, Miya? I haven't let you pick yet since you offered me to pick first" I asked the black-haired male.

"I'm fine wherever you want to go," Miya said.

"Really? Okay, let's go to see the sea otters, let me see the map"

━━━━━━━━━

We traveled around the place, seeing different animals, but I grew tired of walking and was hungry so we traveled to the plaza area.

"Miya, carry me." I declared as I felt my legs about to give up.

"Come on, you lazy egghead, we're almost there, are you actually tired?" Miya said, amused at the fact that I could barely travel after all that walking.

"Shut up..." I muttered as I was about to fall.

Miya grabbed my waist and then carried my smaller form to his body. My cheeks flushed as he was carrying me but I ignored it and just enjoyed not walking around anymore, my legs were dying, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I know you're not gonna get up after sitting down, so, what do you want to eat?" He asked, walking to the plaza that was a few minutes away.

"Mm, just f/f(favorite food) and f/d(favorite drink)," I said, on his shoulder.

"Okay," Miya said as he put me down on an empty table seat and walked around to look for what he and I wanted.

I rested my head on the table, tired after walking several hours around the aquarium, but it was a comforting feeling hanging out with Miya after a while of the crazy events that happened this past month of knowing all of them.

A hand rested on my head after a few minutes, I looked up to see Miya with two bags in his hand.

"Done with your small rest?" Miya asked as he sat down while putting the two bags filled with food inside on the table.

I hummed, tired as I grabbed my bag with my food, and ate it. "Thanks for ordering, paying, and grabbing my food for me"

"You don't always need to thank me, I just feel bad about you being tired after walking around the place," Miya said.

I had a small smile on my face as we both est our food in silence.

━━━━━━━━━

Miya gave me a piggyback ride home since my legs were still tired after riding bus after bus home.

"Thank you for the aquarium date today, Miya, it's really sweet of you." I smiled as he put me down after we reached my house.

"Don't worry about it, I'll see you at the hot springs tomorrow" Miya said, turning away to walk but I held his hand and pulled him towards me.

I kissed his cheek, his eyes widened as his cheeks flared with red. "Just a thank-you gift for everything today, see you tomorrow, Miya" I waved at the male before walking to my front door and unlocking it then going inside.

Miya was outside, frozen in place but he brought a hand on his cheek to where I placed the kiss as he was still flustered.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

884 words

━━━━━━━━━

N O T E S !

Hi, finals are coming up so I won't promise that I'm gonna come back alive or not to make a new chapter. Anyway so, I started to watch Blue Lock, and it was a great anime to watch but I still haven't finished watching it. I'm a very slow viewer since I get bored after a while of watching. I might consider also making a blue lock fanfic but idk who to write.

No updates about the car crash incident since my dad's car is still getting fixed.

But I do have genshin updates, I have about 143 pulls and I'm not excited for Windtrance, I'm gonna probably be caught first :,>

Anyway, have a nice day or night and stay safe.

━━━━━━━━━