𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ᝰ.ᐟ

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶꒷ ₊˚ฅ

CHAPTER EIGHT...

🤍 . 好きだ -- solace . ⭔﹕☆

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

April fools hehehehe :p

Jk :P

I have been watching Kaoru's public calligraphy display since stupid Joe forgot to pick me up, probably flirting with some random woman, so Kaoru had to pick me up last minute.

At least it was interesting to watch but that soon was interrupted by a familiar voice....

"Excuse me! CHERRY!! CHERRY!!!" Reki yelled as he resisted the security guard.

"Do you know him? He called you Cherry." the reporter questioned with a microphone in hand.

So much for keeping 'S' secret...but I had to do something since I couldn't keep witnessing Reki embarrass himself any longer.

"I need you to tell me more about Adam!-" Reki said but got interrupted.

"I'm so so sorry, Kaoru! My friend has been dehydrated and he's not taking it too well!" I said, running towards Reki and the security guard, holding Reki's uninjured arm, as I apologized.

"No need to apologize Y/n, darling" Kaoru said.

"Y/n? Do you know her?" the reporter asked.

"Y/n is my adopted daughter," Kaoru said, placing both of his hands on my shoulders, "Oh you poor dear, you must be really dehydrated, let's get you to a tree and in the shade." ushering both of me and Reki out of publics eyes.

━━━━━━━━━

A slap echoed through the air followed by a "Agh!".

I tried not to laugh as I watched the whole thing.

"What was the most important rule of 'S'?" Kaoru asked.