𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯 ᝰ.ᐟ

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶꒷ ₊˚ฅ

CHAPTER TEN...

🤍 . 好きだ -- solace . ⭔﹕☆

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

The sirens rang loudly as me, Langa, and Adam were at the starting point. Everyone cleared out of the way as the lights started to flash red to green.

1

2

3

4

5

As all the lights were on green, the crowd started screaming, and Adam didn't even move as he took out the cigarette box container that he always keeps in his pocket for some reason and put a cigarette in his mouth.

"He's doing it again," Miya said.

"But..." Reki said pausing.

"Hey look at that!" Someone said in the crowd.

Adam turned to us, as we both were still in the starting line with him.

"What's going on?" Another person asked in the crowd.

"What the hell's that rookie thinking, even the kid is still there as well!" A third person said.

Both me and Langa looked at Adam.

"Parden my rudeness, Snow, Y/n," Adam said, kicking the back of his board, puting a hand to the front of his board, crouching down a bit, "Now then, let's begin."

As the light started to count down again, I took one glance at Langa before focusing on the road ahead.

Once the light had struck green, Adam took the lead, while Langa was 2nd in place while I skated behind.

"Langa! Y/n!" Reki shouted.

"No, that was fine," Cherry said as Reki turned his head to Cherry.

"Adam won't leave both of them in the dust, That wouldn't be any fun of him," Cherry said.

Adam turned his head to the side to look at both Langa and me as he said "You can't have real love in a long-distance relationship," Adam frowned as we both were still in separate lengths away from him.