[003 - Battle field!]

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

April 15th, 2164

"Bye Aunt Kimiko!"

The twins rushed out the door, Hinaru then looked like she had an idea.

"Akira! Get back here, I have an idea you idiot!"

Akira slowed down and runned beside Hinaru, Hinaru tapped Akira's back shoes and small flames rised. She did the same to her own shoes. They arrived at the school just in time, around five minutes early.

"Oh thank god.."

Akira panted softly, sitting down at her seat. Hinaru sat next to her as Bakugo sat in front of Hinaru, letting out a grunt.

"Hello again, Noraina."

Bakugo rolled his eyes at the insulting nickname.

"Care to explain how you got first place? You're supposed to be an extra, Onibi."

Akira curiously watched the interaction like a child, being silent as she tilted her head.

"I.. used my special abilities..?"

Bakugo raised a brow.

"No shit Onibi, quit being sarcastic. You know what I meant!"

He yelled, slightly catching some students attention. Hinaru silently groaned at the obnoxious noise.

"Do you ever shut up or do you just like the sound of your own voice?"

Akira silently chuckled at Hinarus annoyed comment. Bakugo sneered and stood up, walking away. Everyone eventually seated as Aizawa walked in.

"You guys all submitted hero costumes desgin before the exams started, grab your desk number and head out to city battle grounds."

Aizawa left leaving the rest of the students to grab their costumes and head to the changing rooms. As each girl changed every girl cooed at one another costumes, adoring the new looks.

Akiras costume

Hinarus Costume

Hinarus Costume