[005 - USJ Incident]

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

[PS - Hinaru and Bakugos fight pass, but it will be in a future one shot book!]

A week passed from the first day, and everyone was super excited for a field trip that was coming up! It was the USJ.

"Everyone get on the bus in orderly fashion!"

Iida declared.

"He is really taking this class president seriously.."

Akira mumbled, almost worried with how serious Iida was taking this class president thing. Everyone boarded the bus as Akira sat by Tenya and Hinaru sat by Bakugo. Tenya looked absolutely depressed that it wasn't the right bus he was thinking of. Akira chuckled and patted her friends head.

"It will be alright Tenya, Im sure eveything else will be okay!"

Tenya grunted in agreement, hopefully Akira would be right about that. Everyone began chatting as Akira zoned out, but then something caught her attention.

"Your quirk reminds me of all mights, minus the fact that it hurts you. Kero!"

Tsu spoke up and Akira blinked, her eyes widened. Thats where she remembered it from! But how would All might transfer his quirk to Midoryia?

'I know you're hiding something, Midoryia. I'll find it out, I swear to you.'

Akira thought firmly, she then zoned out again, looking out the window. She noticed they arrived and as soon as they stopped she left the bus along with the others. Akira snd Hinaru began walking together when they noticed it was the space hero, thirteen! Akira and Hinaru looked at the hero in awe. This was another hero they admired a lot. Hinaru especially loved the hero. Akira knew Hinaru had a secret 13 figure. Hinaru tried to hide her excitement as 13 began describing what would happen, as 13 ended her speech, everyone entered the USJ and as Aizawa and 13 began talking with one another. Suddenly a black and purple figure began to appear in the middle of the USJ.

"Uh.. sir? Is that apart of our training?"

Akira asked in a worried voice, Aizawa and thirteen immediately turned around and looked at the scene, both of them getting into fighting positions.

"Stay back! Those are real villains we're dealing with!"

Aizawa said, once everyone was out of the portal the portal formed into a human.

"Thirteen, get the students out!"

Aizawa called, everyone looked worried for their teacher as Akira and Hinaru watched carefully to see if any of them would make any moves. They looked at each other and both of them zoned everyone out. 13 ushered the students to the door as Akira and Hinaru both looked behind to make sure their teacher had it handled, as did Midoryia. Eventually they caught up with the other students only to notice the portal guy was in front of him.

"Such a disappointment. We were expecting All Might to take his last breath here."

Suddenly, his eyes turned to the girls. His eyes silently eyed them. Something was off about those girls. They looked like somebody he knew, but he shrugged it off quickly when he noticed the two boys attempting to attack him. Thirteen yells at the boys to get out of the way but to no avail, he then covers the students as Akira and Hinaru protected each other from him by standing back to back, suddenly Akira and Hinaru were split apart. Akira was falling into a ocean as she held her breath. She could control water but couldn't breath in it. Akira then noticed Midoryia about to be attacked and just as she was about to manipulate the water, Tsu runs into what Akira assumes to be a shark quirk user. Akira noticed they got out and Akira manipulates the water to her will and makes her float up, as she is lifted up she lifted her self onto the boat, her hero outfit soaked as she sees Mineta, Tsu and Midoryia on the same side.