Act I. Twilight

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

" It was unexpected. No one saw it coming. But I can tell, I'd never seen Carlisle so happy until Stella arrived.

She brought the light back to him, and she was the only one who made him feel like a human again.

A human who will experience love for the first time.

Their love might be too much for some others, or probably not right. But if they only see how Carlisle and Stella look at each other.

They're lost in each other's eyes because of the love "

*********

I took down my story 'The Unexpected Temptation' because some of the hate and dislike comment it gets. Mostly they say because of how too naive or second bella version my OG character is.

I don't know if they read the note before reading this story. But I want to say this, and probably some of you will just gonna skip this note, but it's really important.

My female character in my story is naive, yes they're innocent and have a big heart. They're not a bitch or something that some of you will expect in this story, if you see her as a second version of Bella. Then I'm sorry, it's on you

I created this story for Love and Romance, because I want my readers to experience being in this fictional world and feel the love they're gonna get from the characters.

I appreciate those former readers of mine who supported my story, seriously, I couldn't stop thanking everyone for it. They helped me motivate myself to continue writing and made me happy

And also I just want to remaind everyone that I DONT OWN TWILIGHT! I DONT OWN THR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS! i don't own the movie, I don't own the book, all of the work belongs to Stephanie Meyer herself!!!

I don't own the pictures you'll see above my story

I only OWN Stella and her story!.

Thank you and I hope some of you will understand this note.