(important note)

Please understand that the two main characters are not always logical or healthy. The husband is a cheater, and the narrator has problems that go beyond wanting a married man. They are deeply troubled, but that should already be expected based on the synopsis.

Please don't act surprised when you see their actions which reflect this. I like exploring the challenges and toxicity that can sometimes come from age-gap affairs, but don't spend your time here if you're going to express distaste about it the whole way through.

If you are bothered by infidelity, unhealthy thought processes, immoral decisions and generally unstable MC's, I would advise you to stay away from this book, and probably past and future works of mine.

I'm not saying you shouldn't react to the story and what the characters say and do, but to just try being mindful about it, since you chose to read this knowing what it entails.

Also, Sadie is 18 and Vincent is 43. This is your chance to leave if the age-gap scares you.

I shouldn't have to say this, but I will. I do NOT condone what happens in this book—cheating, excessive alcohol consumption, etc. This is a work of fiction which explores difficult and taboo subjects. I will say, however, that there is character growth.

One last thing—this story is a newer, rewritten version of Homewrecker. It's a similar premise, but with new characters and different personalities.

Otherwise, have fun!