Chapter 1: My Luna

Content Warning: Angst! (neglect, arguments and No comfort(?)) yeah no lol. and LONG chapter also, your name is Luna (for the plot) at first but it goes to Y/n on like the next chapter (trust)

Synopsis: You were Lucifers best friend! You were stuck together like glue until someone else came along...

(to further improve reading I recommend listening to Øneheart! (It helped me write this))

Snowfall - Øneheart specifically!

ANYWAYS ENJOYY - ✨Lolo💫

✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧

To you, he was the sun.

He had always had a smile on his face, his demeanor was always so bright and he was so full of hope and dreams.

He was such a troublemaker and that's why you exist.

From the cosmic and star dust, a little bit of the universe was made and into the Heavens, a new being was formed, you are the first and the last of your kind, it was an accidental creation they had made while creating the universe and they tried making more after such beauty you withheld, They decided to call you 'Luna.' Named after the moon, because you came along after they created the moon. After many failed attempts to try and make more of your kind, they gave up and moved on, focusing more on their project of creating life.

Not knowing what to do with you, they left you with the wild child of Heaven, Lucifer. After training and teaching you the ways and laws of Heaven, they tasked you to watch over and take care of Lucifer.

Lucifer was light in your eyes, he showed you all his bright ideas and dreams, his beliefs and creations, it was all so amazing to you but was also too much as your little mind couldn't wrap much around his ideals, it was a little overwhelming to you.

"This one is named quackers! he was my first ever duck I had ever made," He says, showing you a duck that looks a little.. unique, "So, y'know he looks a little ehhh, uhhh... deformed- but! I promise they get a LOT better." he smiles, giving you the duck to hold as he digs in his room full of ducks in containers and chests, you just stared at the duck before squeezing it slightly as it quacks that didn't sound like it what it should have but it made you smile nonetheless!

"So!" Lucifer says, jumping out of his duck pile, showing you his next duck, "After him, we have count 'quack'ula or should I say, 'qount' 'quack'ula," Lucifer puns, making you giggle a little, "I made him based off my idea of a holiday called 'Halloween!' and I was hoping maybe they could add that in the universe of creation they're making!" he rambles, you looked at him with your starry eyes as you listened, not a thought behind your big ol' eyes.

"Can I maek one?" you asked, stumbling on your new language that you were trying to adjust to, "Of course! i'll show you!" He smiled, using his alluring magic to help you begin.

All throughout both your childhood, you had both grown together and were always together through thick and thin, when he was in trouble, you were always there by his side, when he got into arguments, you were always there to comfort him and when he was in the dark, you were always there to light his way. His dreams were always seen as dangerous but to you, you thought that was what made they them more beautiful, a splash of color on a blank slate, when no one believed in his dreams, you did. Eventually, one thing led to another, his dreams were now yours too, you added onto his dreams, setting the flame all the more significantly bigger.