Chapter 2: Goodbye Luna

Content Warning: MORE ANGST! (Regret, consequences of actions and swearing and stuff idk)

Synopsis: Lucifer loved you but there was something in the way he couldn't tell you, someone was always watching.

THIS CHAPTERS SONG RECOMMENDATION IS:
- regrets : trapeia
(to better improve reading i recommend listening!!!;!)

✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧

The new job you had been assigned by the higher ups was pretty simple, just make stars, bring them to life, give them the ability to help others like the stars helped you in your depression, repeat!

You smiled down the streets of Halo city, seeing all your stars help others and help the community in general, for once, you felt rather proud of yourself, you were always working but that didn't bother you at all, it helped you ease your mind as you made the little stars, it was your comfort and now its your job, this was a perfect absolute win - win!

After Emily came along into your life, you decided it was time for a change, she was always so bright and comforting, when you told her you were changing your name as a 'new person' she fully supported you! She had made sure to always call you your correct name and made sure others did as well, including her sister Sera.

It was such a new feeling.. to feel that you belong, it was heart warming. You don't think you would change your life for anything else, seeing as Emily and Sera welcomed you like their own sister and there was nothing better than that.

Lucifer sighed as he sat next to Lilith, crying, Lilith being there to comfort him as he leaned down onto her chest while she pat his head, "I know it hurts, dearest." She comforts, "But we both know it was for the best, remember that.." She swoons, kissing his head gently, "It's been so long, Lilith, I really miss her." Lucifer whimpers before another tear fell from his face, he remembered the hurt in your eyes and that was taking a toll on his soul, "when the day comes, you can tell her everything about it, alright dear?" Lilith smiles gently, cupping his face to look at her, "I know, Lilith, it just... hurts." he says before wiping his own tears, "But now that its done, I think it's time we move to our next step.." Lucifer says as he stands up, taking Lilith's hand into his own.

"Once we find Eve, give her the apple and my Luna will be free." He smiles, walking toward the oak tree, seeing as how it was put back together with stars only you knew how to make but still definitely showed as damaged, his smile softened, knowing that this meant that he still had a chance to explain everything to you. He leaned against the tree whispering, "I'm sorry, Luna." before he walked away with Lilith, hand in hand.

✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧

You hummed to yourself, making stars in your office that was completely covered in stardust, you included.

You flew around your office as the stars floated around you, noting down on your white board on how to improve your stars, it was an everyday routine for you but sometimes... when you look out your office window and see all the Heaven born angels outside, you couldn't help but miss that special somebody you could never see again, you often sat down in your chair, making silly constellations of Lucifer cause of your longing but remember the words he shouted at you would always make the constellation dissipate or shatter. You sighed before deciding maybe it was time for a break, lunch time it is!

You moved some stars out of the way as you tried to get out of your office, upon exiting your office you had to dust yourself off from all the star dust that glittered your clothes and hair, most would fall off but some would still stick to you, it wasn't that important to clean yourself since you would be covered in the dust once you came back.