Chapter 3 - Moonfall

Content Warning: more... angst. with some comfort..(?) idk starve lol. blood and vulgar words. SUPER LONG CHAPTER TOO WOO! (nonproof read too)

Synopsis: after going through severe depression, you mentally and physically shut down.

THIS CHAPTERS SONG HAS TWOO

Nothing's New - Rio Romeo

(optional but recommended!) and other song recommendation is somewhere in the chapter.

✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧

After sending Lucifer away, you were silent during the whole aftermath ordeal.

You stared at the ground for a long while, sitting in the middle of the court room, ignoring and blocking everyone that was talking or looking at you. In a room so loud, in your mind, it was deathly silent.

Sera went to you, tapping your shoulder softly, "come along now, Y/n," She says, softly, "Let's get you home, alright?" She offers, standing up, waiting for you to collect yourself and get up as well.

the carpet was drenched with a puddle of tears, you felt like a part of you was gone forever... and you weren't ever going to get it back. You dry your tears, using your sleeves to wipe them off your face before getting up and taking Sera's hand into your own, she held your hand softly, teleporting you to the front of your home.

"Take all the time you need." Sera says, understanding how much pain you were going through, you have told her everything after all in your years of working with her after you and Lucifer fell apart. She teleported away as you stood at your front door for a moment, staring at the door before unlocking it and pushing it open with no effort at all, your home was dark from how late it was,

The sun was gone, put away to rest, and the moon was present, subtle and set.

You walked into your home, stars barely dimming any light in the dark home, you closed your door behind you, leaning on it with a sigh, your exhausted eyes felt puffy from all the tears you had shed after seeing Lucifer for the last time, the way he looked at you as he fell, bore into your mind, it's been haunting you since.

'maybe it was a mistake?' you thought as you conversed in your head for the nth time that day, your mind was haunting you endlessly with years of torment after Lucifer left you behind, your heart and mind were always arguing with one another, your heart always begged to talk things out even if the pain was unbearable but your mind was more of in control with your body, trying to keep your heart safe, trying to keep you safe from any more suffering. you just didn't know what to do.

Tears fell from your eyes again that night, wishing to be held and comforted by someone who would understand the same pains as you, and that someone was no one.

Down at your door you sat, hugging your knees as you cried out your pain, the exact same spot when you cried yourself to sleep on your last birthday, the last birthday you shared with Lucifer. It wasn't a good memory to remember but... it was a memory that was telling you, 'here we are, once again.' and that was enough to make you cry harder as you hugged yourself with the silence screams that no one could ever see or hear...once.. again.

✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧•✧

Day in, day out.