Number One in a Million

YEAR 2024

It's been three years, almost four, when Hye-jin and Jihyo got married. The public is still oblivious about it. The Gu and Park family, the members of Twice, and some trusted friends of Jihyo are the only people who knew.

Hye-jin and Jihyo decided to buy a house to have more privacy, the cleaners and chefs who come in everyday along with the securities that guard the house had signed a secrecy agreement.

Hye-jin is currently having her breakfast, Jihyo is out of the country as Twice is having their 5th world tour 'Ready To Be'. Hye-jin has been receiving updates from her uncle about the tour, and is happy for Twice success.

A small smile made its way to her face as she saw the recent picture Jihyo uploaded on her account. She double tapped the picture and made a comment. Her Instagram account is something no one knows, She made sure her name would not reveal her identity.

She finished her breakfast before getting ready for work, this routine repeats everyday. Her work keeps her busy. It is the only thing that distracts her from feeling alone.

She made her way out of the house and found the car ready for her. The driver made their way to the Shinwa Department Store. As the car drove through the busy street of Seoul, Hye-jin found herself thinking about Jihyo, what is she doing right now? Did she already eat her meals? Is she having fun? Hye-jin hopes she is having fun. She smiles sadly to herself.

She quickly shook all the emotion out of her face when she saw that they were near the mall. A normal thing for Hye-jin to do.

On the opposite side of the country, Jihyo stands on stage, bathed in the glow of the spotlight, as she does her solo performance and sings her song  "Closer" from her mini-album, "Zone." The audience erupts into cheers, their voices blending with hers as they sing along, creating a symphony of sound that fills the arena.

As the tour progresses, Jihyo's happiness knows no bounds. With each performance, she becomes more immersed in the joy and thrill of the moment, forgetting everything else as she basks in the love and support of their fans. The concert becomes a whirlwind of excitement and energy, with Once filling the venue with their enthusiasm and fervor.

The energy of the Once attendees is high, infusing the atmosphere with an electric vibe that elevates the entire experience. Their cheers and chants fuel the girls' energy, propelling them to give their all on stage and creating a truly memorable performance.

As the final notes of the concert ring out, the girls gather on stage to bid farewell to their adoring fans. Each member takes turns expressing their gratitude and love, their words filled with sincerity and warmth.

Jihyo: "Tonight has been absolutely incredible! Thank you, Once, for your unwavering support and love. Your energy has been our fuel, and we couldn't have asked for a better audience. Let's keep making beautiful memories together! Love you all!"

Nayeon: "Once, your passion and dedication mean the world to us. Thank you for making tonight unforgettable. Remember to take care of yourselves, and we'll see you again soon. Goodbye for now, and thank you for everything!"

Jeongyeon: "What an amazing night! Once, your love and support have been our guiding light throughout this tour. Let's continue to walk this journey together, hand in hand. Until we meet again, take care and stay happy!"

Momo: "Thank you, Once, for your endless love and energy tonight. You've made this concert a night to remember, and we're so grateful for each and every one of you. Let's keep smiling and shining together. Goodbye for now, and see you soon!"

Sana: "Once, you guys are simply the best! Your enthusiasm and cheers have made tonight magical. We're so lucky to have fans like you. Let's cherish these moments and create even more memories together. Take care, and see you next time!"