End Game

"Roxy, we're here," Archie softly said to her.

Roxy slowly opened her eyes, realizing she had fallen asleep on the way home. She looked at Archie, who was smiling at her, his dimple showing on the corner of his lips.

It dawned on her that after everything that had happened, it was finally official. She and Archie were finally a real thing.

"Napagod ka sa byahe?" Archie asked.

Roxy stretched her arms and smiled back at him. "Sakto lang, nakaiglip naman ako."

"Good, let's head inside," Archie said.

They opened the door slowly to avoid making noise, and Archie led Roxy upstairs without turning on the lights.

Once they entered the room, Roxy removed her cardigan. She flinched as she heard the door lock, and then Archie hugged her from behind.

"I'm so happy," Archie whispered to her.

Roxy felt her body shiver as she felt Archie's breath on her ear. He gently moved Roxy's chin to give room for her neck as he trailed kisses down to her nape.

Each touch sent a wave of warmth through her body, she closed her eyes while savoring the sensation of his lips on her skin. Feeling the intensity of their connection growing stronger with each tender kiss.

Archie turned Roxy to face him, then kissed her passionately. She felt his hand travel from her neck down to her waist, while he brushed his tongue against hers.

Roxy wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer as she tiptoed so he could properly reach her lips. Then she felt him lifting her, carrying her towards the bed as their embrace grew even more intense.

Without pulling away from the kiss, Archie gently placed Roxy on the bed. While on top of her, he kissed her neck, his hand supporting his weight while the other slowly moved to her chest.

Roxy gasped when he felt his touch, then she pushed Archie away when she felt his hand cupping her left breast.

"Wait! Wait lang," Roxy said, trying to catch her breath.

"What's wrong? Ayaw mo?" Archie's disappointment was clear in his voice.

"Hindi, di naman sa ayaw. Parang di kasi tayo ready," Roxy replied.

Archie took a deep breath as he moved away from Roxy, while she sat quietly beside him, adjusting her dress.

"Huy, galit ka ba?" Roxy asked, placing her hand on Archie's shoulder.

"No, of course not." Archie reassured her. "Syempre, I want to do this with you again...na gusto mo na."

Roxy bit her lip, if she can be honest with him: it's not that she doesn't want to, it's just that she's scared of getting pregnant again.

"Gusto ko naman, ano kasi——" Roxy hesitated.

"Ano, what?" Archie asked impatiently.

"Condom." Roxy whispered.

"What? I can't hear you, magsalita ka kaya ng maayos." Archie urged.

"Condom!" Roxy exclaimed to him.

Archie's eyes widened at Roxy's words, while Roxy covered her face with her hands out of embarrassment.

"Oh, you want to use protection?"

"Malamang, ayoko muna mabuntis ulit Archie." Roxy admitted.

Archie stared blankly and nodded, then held her hand and leaned closer to her.