Prologue.

Seated in the cozy warmth of her dimly lit room, Elvina, a woman whose years had seasoned her with wisdom, gently opened the weathered pages of her treasured brown book. Each turn released a soft whisper, as if the book itself held the secrets of centuries past. With practiced ease, she reached for her bottle of metallic black ink, its sheen reflecting the soft glow of the room.

With a careful dip of her quill, she traced the lines of numbers, her eyes alighting upon the entry marked "31141."

"Who shall be the next pair ?" she murmured, her voice a gentle melody in the quiet space.

Her gaze lingered on the adjacent number, "41251," a knowing smile gracing her lips.

"Kim Seokjin and Shin Y/N," she whispered, feeling the weight of their intertwined destinies stir within her soul.

A soft exhale escaped her lips as she summoned forth a delicate swirl of dusty gold, the magic tingling against her aged fingertips. With a graceful movement, she tapped the surface of her wooden desk, invoking the powers that lay dormant within.

In a shimmering display of light, two thick volumes materialized before her, their presence commanding attention in the tranquil room. Each cover bore intricate designs, hinting at the stories that lay within.

"It is time," Elvina declared, her voice filled with quiet resolve and anticipation. With a gentle touch, she traced the embossed spines of the newly formed books, feeling the pulse of their narratives thrum beneath her fingertips.

"Time to make their wishes come true."

                                              ~~~>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<~~~

A/N:The first chapter will be updated tomorrow i'm sleepy now so byeee ..