(3) Risks for a wish.

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

"I know enough," she replied with a serene tone, her smile widening as if she held secrets beyond the mundane. "I know the lines etched in the palm of your hand, the stories whispered by the wind as it dances through your hair, and the dreams that flicker behind your eyes when you think no one is watching."

I tried to dismiss the waves of panic surging within me. After all, this was merely an eccentric old lady making bold claims about knowing my life, a life I barely understood myself. If she truly possessed such knowledge, why hadn't she intervened to prevent the turmoil I'd endured? Her talk of sorcery only added to the absurdity of the situation.

I don't care about your mystical mumbo-jumbo," I snapped, tossing my cigarette to the ground and grinding it out beneath my slipper. The air in the dim alleyway felt suffocating, and I was in no mood for games or cryptic conversations.

I pivoted to leave for home but froze in my tracks as her voice halted me. "Are you certain you want to leave, Y/N?" she questioned.

I paused in my tracks, startled by her words. She knew my name. Turning back slowly, skepticism etched on my face, I replied, "How do you know my name?"

The lady who said her name is Elvina smiled her old face tinkiling but I was now scared.

"Who are you? Are you stalking me?" Panic laced my words as I confronted her, the realization sinking in that she knew my name. "I'll call the cops on you! Is it him? Did Jung Dohyun send you?" My mind raced with fear and confusion, grappling with the idea of being stalked and the possibility of someone orchestrating it.

"I'm not following you, Shin Y/N, but I'm familiar with every detail of your life," she said, her voice carrying a gentle, aged tone.

"You're practically stalking me," I muttered, exasperated. "I can't involve the police, so I'll take a picture instead." I grabbed my phone, fully anticipating Elvina to bolt, but she remained motionless, almost as if she was waiting for me to capture the scene.

I snapped a picture of her, slipping the phone back into my pocket as Elvina watched with a serene smile.

"I hope the picture came out nicely," she remarked, but I merely snorted in response as I marched away towards my home, leaving the old lady behind in the alleyway.

~ ~~>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<~~~

I received a morning call from Jimin, whom I intended to inform about the strange encounter with the old lady stalking me.

"Yo, dummy," Jimin's voice greeted through the phone, to which I hummed in response.

"I was actually planning to call you first, guess great minds think alike," I said.

"Don't compare my mind with whatever pea-sized potato you got in your head, bestie," Jimin retorted.

"Jimin, I swear I'm coming to hit you on the head," I threatened playfully.