𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 | Chanlix

✴✶  🎀 Start 🎀  ✶✴

In the heart of a bustling city, where the hum of life never seemed to fade, Chan had spent nearly two years serving his country in the military. But as the time for his return home drew near, his thoughts were consumed not by battles fought but by the one he loved most dearly - Felix.

For over four years, Chan and Felix had been entwined in a love that withstood the test of distance and time. They had conquered countless challenges together, yet the separation caused by Chan's military duty had been the most daunting trial they faced.

As the days crept closer to his return, Chan devised a plan to surprise Felix, who believed he wouldn't be home for another month. With meticulous care, he arranged a secret dinner, aiming to be the dish that served as the appetizer of Felix's grand surprise.

The day of Chan's return dawned with a golden hue, illuminating the city in a soft glow that seemed to whisper of new beginnings. Felix, unaware of what awaited him, left for work with a sense of anticipation humming in his veins.

Meanwhile, Chan's heart raced with the joy of soon seeing Felix's face light up with surprise and delight. As the day progressed, his hands moved with purpose as he prepared the dinner - a symphony of flavors and scents orchestrated with love, each dish a note in the melody of their reunion.

Hours passed, the sun dipping lower in the sky, casting long shadows that stretched across the city streets. Chan stood in their cozy apartment, the air heavy with the aroma of the feast he had prepared, his heart a drumbeat of anticipation.

And then, the moment arrived. The click of the door announced Felix's return, the sound a prelude to the grand unveiling of the surprise that awaited him. As Felix stepped inside, his eyes widened in disbelief, his breath catching in his throat.

There, in their humble abode, stood Chan, his eyes alight with love and longing, a smile playing on his lips as he held out his arms to embrace Felix. The sight before him was more exquisite than any dream - his beloved, returned to him a month earlier than expected.

For a moment, time stood still as Felix took in the tableau before him - the flickering candles casting a warm glow, the table set with care, and Chan's eyes, pools of adoration that reflected the depth of his feelings.

Without a word, Felix crossed the room, closing the distance between them in swift strides. And then, in a rush of emotion, they were wrapped in each other's arms, the world falling away as they held onto each other as if afraid to let go.

As they sat down to dinner, the air was filled not only with the tantalizing scents of the meal but with the unspoken promises of a future they were meant to share. Each bite was a taste of the love that had sustained them through the long months apart, a reminder that their bond was unbreakable, unyielding.

And as the evening stretched into night, their laughter and conversation filled the air, mingling with the echoes of their shared past and the whispers of the love that would carry them into the future.

In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of each other's presence, Chan and Felix knew that no distance, no time apart, could dim the flame that burned between them. They were home, in each other's arms, where they were meant to be, together - forever.

✴✶  🎀 End 🎀  ✶✴
__

A/N: I'm sad to say but this is my last story for this book. I want to thank everyone that's been reading all of my stories and for the love I received while still completing this book. I had a lot of fun and I never imagined I'd finish a book, much less actually write one. Once again thank you.🥰💗