Imagine 29: Shadow🖤 (Pt. 2/Finale)

pairing: OC! Shadow Demon! Hellborn! Crystalea x Alastor

Requested/OC credits Crystal725107

Summary: *Crystal has been staying at the Hazbin Hotel for three months, and doing her best to help however she can. Slowly she's began to make friends with everyone else here...though deep down, she finds herself developing feelings for one particular demon...only question is, does he feel the same for her?*

*Crystal's POV*

Crystal can't even believe this is where she's come to, not even realizing for a second that this would happen upon joining the hotel.
Crushing...on the most dangerous, evil, unpredictable, and psychotic demon Overlord.
Alastor.

A man everyone always says to stay away from, that his crimson gaze is sharp enough to cut and can see a person's deepest desires and use it against them for his own gain.
She can't believe she's actually fallen for that. But then again, bad boys are always kind of hot.

Crystal rolls her eyes softly at her bad boy remark she made in her head, while finishing drying the dishes that dear old Niffty just washed. But besides her girlish crush over someone like Alastor--who deep down, she knows she isn't the only one who feels such a thing, probably tons of demoness's do--she's just thankful to have a real bed to sleep in and decent food to eat.

All she has to do is remain respectful, and pitch in with some pesky chores like doing dishes, sweeping, or helping Charlie re-arrange some room furniture for possible guest arrivals.
So far, everyone here seems nice. Husker mostly keeps to himself, but that's okay. Charlie's just a ball of sunshine in a world of pitch black, so it's refreshing and sometimes a little too much, especially if someone has lived and seen only darkness for their entire life.

Angel Dust is...well, let's just say, eccentric.
Niffty is...kind of frightening at times, but so is Alastor, who Crystal is helplessly crushing on, despite her better judgement and instinct telling her to stay away from him. If he had known her secret, he'd do anything in his power to claim her soul and her sister's soul.

It's...probably wise to let this girlish crush extinguish instead of watering it.
As Crystal dries the final plate, she hears the faint crackle of static as a cloud of black smoke forms into the body that is Alastor behind her.

"Hello there darling!" Alastor says a little bit cheerier then how he normal sounds.
Crystal turns, immediately her cheeks blushing upon the sight of him, though she fights to hide it as she rubs her face with the sleeve of her hoodie and brushes aside some brown hair. "Oh, hey Alastor. What's behind your back?" she asks curiously, noticing that his hands are clasped behind his back. Well...they usually are like that, but this time his position appears as if he's holding something.

Alastor raises a brow when he glances over his shoulder at what he's hiding, before his smile widens. "Ah! Exactly the reason I've come!" He pulls out a palm sized black box tied with that of a red ribbon, holding it in the air for Crystal to examine for a moment before he passes the box to her.

"A gift, from me to you for all the help you've done," he smiles...almost eerily, but that's probably because he is in general an eerie guy.
The word gift makes Crystal's brow furrow. In truth, she felt she hasn't done much to deserve a present--she's just been doing what needs to be done in order for her to stay here. But still...the gesture is sweet.