27-GUILT OF KILLING HER CHILD

"Hi guys, no killing me. Finally, exams are over and it's been a week since then. This week, I've been thinking of finishing a story I've been working on. So, let's start the story. Just a heads up, please have a box of tissue paper nearby, because sometimes your own words can move you to tears." 

I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to remind you that I am still alive.

LET'S START 

VANSH POV:-

In the quiet solitude of my soul, I am ensnared by the relentless echoes of a guilt that knows no bounds. I am a man shackled by the weight of a sin so profound, it threatens to consume me whole. For I am the bearer of a burden too heavy to bear – the guilt of extinguishing the fragile flame of life before it ever had the chance to flicker into existence.

 a choice made in desperation and fear, a choice that now haunts me with its cruel clarity. She, my beloved wife, carried within her womb the promise of our future, a future we had dreamt of with hearts overflowing with hope and anticipation. And yet, in a moment of weakness, I succumbed to the whispers of doubt and despair and made the unthinkable decision to end the life of our unborn child.

The memory of that fateful day is etched into the recesses of my mind with the searing intensity of a brand upon flesh. her eyes brimming with tears of sorrow and resignation, her trembling hand reaching out to mine in a silent plea for comfort and reassurance. And yet, I offered her nothing but betrayal and betrayal.

In the aftermath of our shared tragedy, I am consumed by a storm of conflicting emotions – guilt, remorse, and an overwhelming sense of self-loathing. How could I, a husband sworn to protect and cherish my family, commit such an unforgivable act of betrayal? I with my own hands killed my child before she could see this world 

 I am forced to confront the truth that lies buried beneath the layers of denial and regret. I am guilty – guilty of robbing my wife of the joy of motherhood, guilty of snuffing out the spark of life before it ever had the chance to ignite, and guilty of condemning myself to a lifetime of torment and regret.

But amidst the darkness that threatens to engulf me, there remains a flicker of hope – a glimmer of redemption that beckons me to confront the demons that haunt my fractured soul. I may never find absolution for the sins that stain my hands, but perhaps, in facing the truth of my guilt, I can find solace amidst the shadows surrounding me.

And so, I stand vigil in the silence of my torment, a father consumed by the weight of his guilt, haunted by the memory of a life that was never allowed to be. In the depths of my despair, I offer my prayers to a merciful universe, hoping against hope that one day, I may find the forgiveness that has thus far eluded me.

SHIVVANSH POV:-

shivvansh felt consumed by an overwhelming sense of guilt. The memory of that fateful day haunted him relentlessly, replaying in his mind like a cruel, unending nightmare. In a moment of blind rage and misunderstanding, he had lashed out, oblivious to the consequences of his actions. Now, as he stood before the shattered remnants of his sister, the enormity of his mistake bore down upon him with crushing force.  that his impulsive actions had robbed his sister of her unborn child was a burden too heavy to bear. Every breath he took was tainted with remorse, every heartbeat a painful reminder of the innocent life he had senselessly extinguished. The weight of his guilt threatened to suffocate him, a constant, unforgiving presence in his every waking moment.

YUVI WHO HUGGED RIDDHIMA TIGHTLY FELT HER WHOLE BODY WEIGHT ON HIS UNDERSTOOD RIDDHIMA FAINTED AND PICKED IN HER AREMS AND SAID MR. RAISIGHANIA AND MR. RICHARD

 I AM TAKING MY WIFE ALL OTHER COMPLAINTS AND COMPENSATION LEFT I WILL PAY YOU ON BEHALF OF MY WIFE 

AND HE LEFT

WHILE SHIVVANSH AND VANSH WERE IN THEIR GUILT WORLD 

PAUSE

WORDS-699.

STAY SAFE STAY HAPPY STAY FREE 

YOUR UNLINTED AUTHOR 

YATIN