28-Date

no riansh 

only yuvi and riddhima 

Yuvi-princess you ready?

RIddhima - YES! Just 2 minutes more 

Yuvi-princess you have been saying 2 minutes from the last 2 hoURRRRRS! pRINCESSS [Breath hitched ]

Riddhima- how am I looking 

Yuvi-princess Every time I see you it's like you get ready for me and it's like unwrapping a beautiful gift and you know the best part princess you are my gift that keeps on giving me. princess you know let us cancel our date let's stay at home and provide a date for ourselves 

Riddhima- hmmmm! so you are "Canceling our date night? I guess I'll have to take myself out then. Who needs a husband when I've got such fabulous company?"

writer-wow so savage

Yuvi-who said about canceling Princess we are going.

Riddhima-"Looks like someone realized they can't resist the irresistible. I'll give you credit for coming to your senses. Now, where are we headed to this night? 

Yuvi- Princess" Now, where are we headed to somewhere where

yuvi sings; Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho

, aur chaabi kho jaaye toh baat ban jaye 

Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye toh baat ban jaye 

Yuvi- Princess" Now, where are we headed to somewhere where {song khatam} only you and me and no one else is present be ready princess to be swept off your feet."

TIME SKIP AS THE AUTHOR IS LAZY AS HELL 

Yuvi Pov :

COME ON YUVI YOU CAN DO THIS YOU HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR WEEKS

NO ONE POV 

 He'd been planning this evening for weeks, meticulously setting the stage for a night under a canopy of stars. Tonight, he wouldn't just be Yuvi, her friend. Tonight, he'd bare his heart.

He emerged from his car, a picnic basket overflowing with treats in one hand and a worn telescope case in the other. Riddhima emerged, a vision in a flowing emerald dress that shimmered like the forest after a summer rain.

"You look like a million rupees," Yuvi said, a playful smile tugging at his lips.

Riddhima rolled her eyes, a blush creeping up her cheeks. "That's not even a real currency anymore, silly. But you don't look half bad yourself," she countered, taking in his crisp white kurta.

Their laughter mingled as they drove away from the city, the concrete jungle gradually giving way to the emerald embrace of the forest. The silence deepened as they ventured further, punctuated only by the rhythmic hum of the engine and the occasional hoot of an owl.

Finally, Yuvi pulled over at a secluded clearing, bathed in the soft glow of the moon filtering through the leaves. The sky, a breathtaking canvas sprinkled with a million twinkling stars, peeked through the branches like winks from a cosmic conspiracy.

"Wow," Riddhima breathed, stepping out of the car. "It's like being in a fairytale."

Yuvi grinned, handing her a soft pashmina shawl. "Welcome to our private observatory, Mrs.Luthra." He spread out the picnic blanket, a kaleidoscope of colors against the damp earth. Riddhima settled down, her eyes wide with wonder as she gazed up at the celestial spectacle.