⍟𝗘𝗫 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 '1

THE DAY WHEN IT HAPPENED

ILLINOIS CHICAGO
LEE RESIDENCE
1:34 pm

3rd PERSON VIEW-SIDE

KENDI, was happy to see her boyfriend Joseph who is a now rapper lil jojo. Today was their anniversary and she was so happy to met up with him.

She knocked on the door adding a smile on her face, she was nervous about the situation but calm down. The door opened meeting four girls who was dressed up with small shorts on and tank tops that almost showed their boobs.

They was high and drunk smiling and giggling," who you? One of jojo hoes too?" They all laughed together bringing her in. She faked smiled going to jojo room. She opened the door seeing him getting sucked up by another female.

And another one tongue kissing him. Kendi stood there not knowing what do. But she had a idea and grab the girl who was sucking his dick pushing her head down even more so now the bitch was chocking to death.

Jojo eyes widen seeing his girlfriend was there almost killing one of his hoes. Joseph pushed kendi off hardly making her fall hitting her head on the floor hard. She cried getting up punching Joseph in his mouth.

He immediately puts his underwear on and begin to push her." What the fuck is wrong with you?" He questioned her, she smacks him in his face and he did the same back.

Kendi jumps up on jojo making them both fall on the ground. She didn't waste no time sending blows in his face." KENDI..." She heard somebody yell her name but she didn't stop.

Jojo finally grab her neck almost chocking her," What the fuck is wrong with you?!" His brother said pushing him off aggressively.

"Mane! Fuck all of y'all. You or her ain't shit. On king Dave." Jojo said pulling his pants up and putting his shirt on. He grab his hoes with him leaving the room.

"Oh my god. Baby is you okay?" One of his hoes said to him. He spoke back." Yes.." he responded back going downstairs with him.

$swagg grab Kendi waist as she cries. He sat her on his lap because he know damn well he wasn't going to let her sit on some kids and dirty sheets.

"Imma call pappy. Even though that nîgga don't fuck with us." He shrugged his shoulders calling pappy off of her phone as she cries in his neck. He rubs her waist gently trying to calm her down.

"Look... I know you don't fuck with us and shit but i need ya h- no- shut the fuck up damn! It's about your sister. I walked in seeing jojo and her was fighting because she found out he was cheating on her." $wagg sighs placed her phone to her ear.

Kendi sniffles softly." Y-yes?" She holds her tears in from what happened. He wipes her tears kissing her forehead. He got up from the chair going downstairs to his car. He got in placing her in the passenger and pulled off.

"That nîgga ain't shit ken, I told you to stop messing with them hood ass niggas. They ain't shit and wound never be. I love you and won't ever let a nîgga do shit to you! You coming here and we going to the mall and do the shit you like." Kendi wipes her tears listening to her brother pappy.

"But I promise you next time you not coming there no fucking more. I'm not letting no nîgga hurt you down there and we moving out of states because momma wants us to come to see her and shit. But I love you kendi." He said in a serious tone.

"I love you more." Kendi replied back smiling. $wagg turn around to her and smiled seeing she was happy now.

$wagg and kendi was best friends for a while now but pappy don't fuck with him or his brother nor gang. But pappy loves his sister so much and don't won't to hurt her.

So he let her go over there time to time couldn't to find out she had a crush on $wagg brother jojo. Him and pappy warned her to not date him because he ain't no lover boy. That nîgga a playboy.

Kendi being kendi she didn't listen to them and stated to date Jospeh secretly. It was a private relationship. It's been going on for a while since 2009 and now it's 2012.

She learn her lesson the hard way and now she wouldn't ever date no hood guy ever again. She won't put herself in a situation or position like this again.

Kendi probably won't date anyone else after this relationship. It's crazy because this was her first and people told her about their relationship before. They told her when you have a first relationship,

You would never be over that relationship. You wanna know why? Because they was your first everything. First kiss, first sex, first date, first feelings. First everything.

And you won't ever forget how they treating you because you would never feel that love you had the first boyfriend or girlfriend ever again. And you want to know why? They was your first.

The second and many more relationships won't feel the same like your first...

"Kendi.. kendi! You hungry mama?" $wagg said getting her out of her thoughts. She smiles nodding to his question." Yes! I'm so hungry right now." Kendi rubs her stomach.

"Okay. We finna go out to eat. You want some people to come?" $wagg replied to her and she thought about at first. What happens if he can't afford the food?

"N-no. You won't have enough money." Kendi frown at the though. He sighs," girl call who want to come." Kendi hesitated but finally gave in.

This was going to be hard for her to move on.
Credits to M2touchyy
For the intro of the story!