⍟𝗘𝗫 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 '2

YEARS LATER
ILLINOIS CHICAGO
LEE RESIDENCE
4:57 pm

YEARS LATERILLINOIS CHICAGOLEE RESIDENCE4:57 pm

LEE VIEW-SIDE,

KENDI, walks in the cold weather holding her waist as the wind blows in her direction. Her friend K.I was making jokes and stuff but she didn't hear a damn thing but the weather.

"I wanna go see tooka.." KENDI, announced to her friend making the older teen smacks her lips. She was tired of hearing her best friend saying "I wanna go see tooka.' Or ' let's go to my sexy man house'. K.I  burst out laughter slapping her knee.

She sticks her tongue out afterwards making the younger teen cringe out her. She rolled her eyes running to tooka house with her stud friend going after her. She laughs going on the side of his house.

She smiled seeing his window was opened and jump in knowing that was the only way to escape, she laughs at k.i who was yelling at her to come out but she acted like she didn't hear her.

Then sticking her middle finger up at her. KENDI, turn around bumping into tooka who had catch her so couldn't fall on her head. She smiles fixing herself.

"Thank you. Anyways why is you naked?!" She asked a dumb question and he mean mugs her for her stupid ass question so she change the subject. She sat on his bed

"I'm not naked little gurl. I have a towel to covered ma dic. Dick head." KENDI, rolls her eyes and the door was knocking. She watches as his eyes lift up from excitement and he smiles. He puts his underwear on and some shorts.

Kendi turn the other way to make sure she didn't see anything. The door opened hearing some boys coming in like two or five voices was heard." Yo, who shorty ova thea?" They thick Chicago accent came out and her heart stopped a beat.

She turn around with a faked smile on her face." I gotta goo." She sings leaving the room but somebody grab her by her waist turning around she seen it was TOOKA." Come on. don't be rude, na."

She rolls her eyes catching an attitude.

"Hello my name is..kendi. Bye." Waving trying to get away but he grab her again." Look, took. I don't know this people so imma talk to you later. I might be with k.i annoying ass." He smiles letting her go.

"Okay, will be safe! You know these streets ain't safe ova hea." She smiles kissing his cheek adding a smile to her face showing her deep dimples. He smiled back letting her go.

The other boys were coughed getting tooka attention and he turn around realizing his friends was here. He nervously laughed a bit. Then Kendi smacks her lips but noticed it was her ... EX BOYFRIEND and his friends.

Her throat went dry as she glance up to make eye contact with... LIL JOJO. She left the room immediately after seeing him. K.I asked her what was wrong but she left the house crying.

She felt sick to her stomach meanwhile she holds it feeling to puke at how he cheated on her and it took her about couple years which was four years now.

It's going to be some short chapters for now since I'm tired of writing long chapters. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I love you all. God bless ever one of you.

573words.