⍟𝗘𝗫 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 '4

ILLINOIS CHICAGO
COLEMAN RESIDENCE
12:45 PM

ILLINOIS CHICAGOCOLEMAN RESIDENCE12:45 PM

COLEMAN SIDEVIEW

JOJO PUSH HIS HEAD BACK, smoking a blunt that he was smoking as a girl sucks his dick. He sighs pushing her head deeply on his dick, she wasn't sucking right and it was pissing him off.

She finally got done after fifteen minutes later wiping the side of her lips smiling, he glanced at her putting his dick back in his pants. The girl got up fixing her hair and turn back around.

"So call? Tonight.. hm?" Jojo got up from his bed pulling his pants up walking to her then grab her and . He went downstairs and led her to the door, jojo smiled opening it and wave at her.

"Hell nah, shorty. Yo, head game weak as hell. On bd." Her smile vanished away after what he said and he slammed the door. Joseph went back to his room closing the door.

He missed being with kendi. Their relationship was so powerful that nobody couldn't break up them up not even god but he fucked it up so badly. He hated to even do that shit.

Joseph regretted to this day but still making these choices.. getting his dick sucked or fucking bitches. It was an everyday thing, nothing new. Jojo grab his phone from his window laying down on his bed getting comfortable when he spotted kendi on instagram.

"Fuck..." He mumbles underneath his breathe. He had to find a way to get her back and never make that mistake again ever. She was so beautiful to her face to her body. Damn. He really missed her.

His eye lift up from confusion looking at her caption saying, I miss him.. 💔.

His heart sinks to the bottom of his heart. What happen if she finds someone else whose better then him and look better does things better than him. That shit will hurt his ass.

But he guess that's what he deserves. Jojo decided to have some balls and text kendi about the posted, she text back quickly with a quick message. Jojo blushed smiling seeing she was textin back.

 Jojo blushed smiling seeing she was textin back

-
MESSAGES

- thank you for yesterday.
Liked yesterday.

- you mad beautiful , ma. 🖤
read at  1:45.

- Thank you, jo .
liked message.

He smiled turning off his phone getting comfortable on his bed even more. Then got underneath his covers about to go to sleep until his brother came in his room. Joseph sighs staring at his brother as he grabs his jacket from his closet.

"My fought.. but let me see this jacket fast." He nods his head turning back around going to sleep after a couple seconds later. The door had closed with music playing. Joseph groan out loudly putting his pillows over his ears.

ILLINOIS CHICAGO
LEE RESIDENCE
4:39 PM

ILLINOIS CHICAGOLEE RESIDENCE4:39 PM

KENDI SIDEVIEW

Kendi smiled at the short conversation with jojo her.. ex. She was sad that they broke up it wasn't no toxic type of love but a good relationship healthy too. Jojo gave her flowers when she was mad or sad.

Even stay with her for months just to make sure he is with her no matter what. Be there for her, stick up for her, write songs in front, even rap in front kendi. Introduce his friends to her, treat her like a lady and respect her. He loved her badly.

Kendi didn't even believe that he cheated on her. Maybe he wasn't in the right mind at that moment? That was the question that was in her mind when Joseph pops up in her head. She sighs flipping on her stomach putting her head in her arms.

Kendi was falling asleep for thirty- minutes until footsteps was heard coming upstairs to her room. She showed her face a little bit but moved after:

She was hiding her face with her arms, a knock was on her door as jhene aiko plays softly in the background lowly." Come in." She said softly still in the position she was. They came in and sat on her bed.

"Hey, mama. I understand that you don't want to see my face again and anymore but I brought you some flowers. I know you hate me too after the accident." Kendi got up fastly, the young boy got shocked but gave her the flowers adding a kiss to her forehead as she moves closer to him.

She told him to sit on her bed but he hesitated knowing she don't like outside clothes on her bed. He didn't like the smell either but he didn't smell like outside. He smelled like cologne mixed with weed. Kendi sighs pulling him on her bed laying him.

She got on top of him laying down too feeling his heart beat fast. She got got up pecking lips, jojo smiled grabbing her waist.

- hadda change her face again but if you don't like her don't comment nothing disrespectful but somebody else in your mind or you.

- 827 words.