⍟𝗘𝗫 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 '3

ILLINOIS CHICAGO
LEE RESIDENCE
9:10 am

LEE VIEW-SIDE,

"YOU KNOW, I DON'T DO PARTIES!" KENDI said half way sleep. Her best friend smacks her lips sitting on her bed, texting somebody on her phone." Swagg gonna be there.." Pressure said smirking at Kendi who quickly got up from her bed.

Pressure bust out her laugher knowing she haven't seen her boy best friend in a minute was literally cute to her." Give me in hour.." She gave her a thumbs up laying on her bed as the shower runs.

I'm bout in half later,Kendi had got out the bathroom with new clothes on for the party, half of her hair was curly in a ponytail and the rest was a side part that was going down curly.

Her phone ring making her get it quickly. Pressure snicker holding her hand from over her mouth from laughing." Heyy. I missed you so much!!" Kendi said smiling hardly biting her bottom lip as well.

She sat on her bed playing in her hair like a little kid. Pressure rolls her eyes playful and pretending to hump the air with a pillow. Kendi turn around seeing it and stick her middle finger up.

"Yea.. I'm sorry. Mhm, imma call when i make it. Okay? Bye. I love you too." Kendi said hanging up the phone shortly after then throwing the pillow blushing hardly.

Pressure dunk before the pillow could hit her and stick her tongue out." You like him don't you? I thought you liked tooka.." That's when tooka walked in and it got quiet. Kendi gave pressure a death stare letting her best friend know she is talking to much.

Pressure covers her mouth in embarrassment. She then came to Kendi side kissing her cheek and hugging her. Kendi shakes her head hugging her too before watching her leave.

Tooka sat on Kendi bed eating something and not paying attention to her. She called his name seven times but he didn't answer. She had got a better view seeing he had headphones on.

She sighs in relief that he didn't hear anything pressure loud ass say about him. She gave him a hug and he hug her back flipping her over. She laughed loudly.

"I missed you too.." Kendi said blushing.

THREE HOURS LATER

Kendi pushed her glasses up against her nose that was coming down her fave a little bit. She remove some of her baby hair out the way too.

She sighs seeing no sign of anyone of her friends. It started to get weird too until some boy came up to her, she frown looking at him seeing he was smirking at her creepily.

Kendi sat uncomfortable as he talked," You fine as hell. You must be jojo girlfriend huh?" Her heart dropped to her stomach feeling like she was going to throw up. She immediately shakes her head in disbelief.

She then got up from the couch from the weirdness trying to leave from the boy. He grab her waist making her push him away, he grabs her throat making her vision go blur.

Some brownskin tall boy that was around 5'11 came up to the boy and punch him making him fall like a dead person that just got shot in the head. He grab Kendi away from the situation sitting her Speke here safe and comfortable.

"You good?" He said breathing heavily as his breathe hits her neck. Her throat begin to go dry and she closed her legs tightly but played it off smoothly. Kendi nods her head rubbing her neck. She ask for his phone for the camera to see her neck was red and purple.

She broke down hiding her face. The young boy holds her face looking at it before giving her a hug. She cries in his neck. Kendi couldn't believe she let some boy harassed her and she felt like she didn't do anything.

She felt stupid.. sometimes she wish she was still dating jojo. He would come and saved the day. Why he didn't do that on the anniversary?

"My name is melly.. what's yours?" He said removing some of her hair placing it behind her ear. She sniffed as he rubs her arm to comfort her.

 She sniffed as he rubs her arm to comfort her

"I'm Kendi..thank you for savi- KENDII!" Kendi glanced up with her eyes red. She smacks her lips turning in a different direction knowing it was jojo mad $wagg. He came and hugged her but she didn't do it back.

Jojo watched the girl seeing she just got down crying and seen she was hanging with his opp 051 melly. The nigga that killed his homie. Ever since then they been beefing in twitter going back and fourth.

"What's up..." Jojo said awkwardly as Kendi looked at him and waved nonchalantly. He got on his phone texting someone.

" I hate you! You should have helped me. Some boy came up to me and fucking harassed me when I waited on you! Just for you to show up drunk and shit.. wow." She said with an embarrassing tone.

He smacks his lips." I don't wanna hear that shit! You wanted to come and see me remember. I didn't want to stupid ass here anyway. That's why jojo don't wan-POP" Kendi slaps $wagg in his face hardly making him lose his balance.

He got up laughing spitting out the blood from his mouth. They made eye contact with tears coming down her eyes. Kendi scoffed in disbelief, grabbing her purse.

"I hate both of y'all!" She yelled running out the building with jojo behind her ass and melly. The boys begin to argue about Kendi all the way until they met her some crying in her lap.

She had her face with her arms and legs in a quiet darkened place. They both instantly looked at each other then looking back to make sure it wasn't no opps followed them.

Melly and jojo ran to Kendi trying to calm her down." It's okay, mama." Jojo said rubbing her side as she cries in his chest. Melly mugs the boy then going on his phone.

- Back with this chapter!!
-1030 words.