Prologue

The day was like any other in Brockton bay, a center of Capes in the North East, outside of major cities.. Several villain groups were running around, from gangs that ranged from the Azn Bad Boys, with few capes but strong influence, to Empire 88, powerful and having many capes in its organization. Of course, there were good guys, the Wards, Protectorate, and New Wave, with the Parahuman Response Team aiding them. Of course, there were those in the middle ground that were harder to place where they were, Coil and his network, Faultline's mercenaries, and some small timers that had a groups following. It was expected with capes, that they would hide in the crowds.

In Winslow High, a girl walked along, she was seen as strange. Her body was thin and lengthy, hair a mess, eyes larger than most, she slouched a bit and stayed quiet. She was Sierra, she wore baggy clothes, in all ways, a person who could easily blend into the background of any situation, if she was not being targeted.

It was expected most days, people would torment people like Taylor Hebert, poor thing, she didn't deserve this, but.....Sierra was not wanting to draw the attention, she was a similar target of bullying from the "popular girls". She stayed distant, until she heard someone say her name, making her tense up, holding onto her bag's straps tighter.

"Well, Well, isn't it the fish girl. What do you have in your bag?" Emma Barnes said.

Remaining quiet, Sierra took in a deep breath, looking down, maybe they would leave her alone.

"What did you expect her to say anything? She never talks. Maybe she's just retarded." Sophia said, moving next to her and wrapping an arm around her.

They had trapped her between them now. The track star and the lawyer's daughter, a pairing who could bully anyone they wanted Scott free. She knew one of their helpers was grabbing things from her bag, or putting something in there. The sack lunch was pulled out, then the bag of loose change she kept, thrown and caught by someone else behind her.

"Come on, finally going to say something?" Emma said, grabbing the sleeve, pulling it back up to try and pull her her way, making sure she couldn't escape.

Sierra quickly place her palm on the middle of her forearm, squeezing her arm tightly. Sophia seemingly noticed, and grinned.

"What are you hiding there?" the star athlete asked, with a devious grin, as she used her nails to dig into Sierra's skin.

Sophia gripped Sierra's arm, pushing her nail into the underside of her forearm just above her wrist, squeezing it tight. Sierra whimpered in pain, but didn't let go of her arm. Sophia was trying to drag the arm up, but was met by a surprisingly tight grip.

"No wonder she got out of PE, she'd probably break with a strong gust of wind." Madison said, pushing Sierra forward as the others refused to release her.

Falling down and being thrown into the wall at the same time, the impact hurt, and she rolled her back against the wall. She looked up, shaking her arm to lower the sleeve and crawled away, her bag looted of her lunch and money for the day, and most likely had whatever else that was in it taken would not be in a good condition. She went into an empty hallway, and took out her phone, the simple touch screen phone powered on. Entering the number, she was worried what would be said.

The phone picked up the moment the ringing began, as normal.

"Yes Number 6.. What is bothering you? Are you in danger, or needing support?" the stern voice asked.

"I was targeted by a group of bullies. They had taken my lunch and the money I carried in my bag. Could any of the others come and deliver me a replacement." Sierra said softly.

"Numbers 1 is on assignment. Number 2 reported Merchants in the docks, he is busy. Number 3 is charging his ability for a mission he will undertake. Number 4 is available. I will have him deliver the meal." the voice stated.