CHAPTER 2: A Whole New World

Zaner's PoV

As I slowly opened my eyes, I found myself in the midst of a jungle. I see birds flying, rabbits hopping, snakes crawling, and terrestrial animals walking. It was just a normal jungle, or so I thought. The clearer my visions got, the vivid I see.

Wait, I don't remember that 'that' kind of bird exists?

"Holy cow..." I whispered in shock. "T-the bird..., i-it's bigger than m-me.. Why is it b-bigger than a human..?"

I stumbled on the hard ground as I saw the animal flew over me. It was as if my current size was that of an ant compared to it. I heard a rattling sound somewhere beside me, I turned my head out of curiosity. My eyes widened at what I saw..

"I-Is that even a s-snake!!? I think n-not..! It's bigger than a h-house..!"

As I continued to look around, I found myself being the only creature that is like a miniature.

"What kind of place is this!? I feel so small!" I shouted.

The trees were so gigantic that I almost felt like one tree looked like a building!

As I walked through the jungle I began to realize that...

"I AM ALONE!!??? IN THIS JUNGLE!?? FULL OF MASSIVE CREATURES!!???"

As I got on my feet, I looked around again. I walked and walked and walked... until I found a cave for me to use as a shelter. I didn't waste any more time and walked towards the cave. I slowly peeked inside, getting ready if some massive creature was present. A small sigh escaped my lips as there was none inside.

As time passes by, my stomach growls in hunger. I knew I needed to get food but, WHAT KIND OF FOOD? If I go for fruits, I'm gonna need to climb the massive trees. If I'm gonna go for meat, I have to hunt those animals that are bigger than me!

"Oh for fudge's sake! How can I survive in this place!?" I shouted out of frustration.

That's when I realize that this all happened because of that damn professor. If he hadn't pushed me into that damn well, I wouldn't be in this situation.

"It's him!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, "It's all because of him!!!" I continued shouting as my voice echoed through the jungle.

But then, my curiosity spiked, because, hello?? I fell into a well, so why am I in the middle of a jungle?? Does this make sense? I'm not even doing drugs.