Chapter Five.

November 14th, 1983.

The day of the party.

The atmosphere in the pizzeria seemed to tighten around Evan as he stepped inside.

It was his birthday, a day that should be filled with joy and celebration. But he had to spend it at the place that haunted every waking hour of his life.

Elizabeth, ever the supportive sister, noticed Evan's unease and attempted to comfort him. She gently squished his cheeks, a gesture she knew could bring a smile to his face.

"It's gonna be okay, Evan! You don't even have to look at the stage. There're always the party rooms, or the play area!" she offered, her voice filled with reassurance.

But Evan's heart sank at the mention of the play area. The very thought of it sent shivers down his spine. He'd much rather put his head in Fredbears mouth than step near that cursed place again.

"Isn't that dangerous, Mike?" Mark shot a concerned look at Michael, who wore an oddly proud and smirking expression.

"Which part? The spanking or the prank?" Michael questioned with genuine curiosity.

"T-The prank part..." Mark whisper-shouted.

"Oh, yeah! Trust me, man, it's harmless." Michael responded, placing both hands on his hips and smiling so wide that you could almost imagine sparkles surrounding him.

Fredrick walked back from the soda machine, placing his arm around Michael's neck, "This is gonna be so lit, dude!" He giggled.

The group shifted their gaze to Evan, who sat quietly at one of the tables.

Evan, sensing the attention on him, looked up from his quiet contemplation. Michael, still reveling in the glow of his proud plan, sauntered over to Evan's table with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Hey, Evan! You're missing out on all the fun, you know? Why don't you come over to the stage?" Michael smiled, nudging him playfully.

Evan offered a weak smile in return, his anxiety evident. "I'm good here, thanks."

Simon chimed in, "Come on, Evan! It's just a bit of harmless fun. You don't want to be the only one missing out, do you? Especially since you're the birthday boy!"

The others nodded in agreement, their expressions a mix of encouragement and some doubt. Michael, never one to back down from a chance to stir things up, grabbed Evan's arm.

Evan was quick to attempt to flee, but his efforts were proven futile when he was grabbed around his waist and pulled up by Simon.

Evan's struggles intensified, clawing, and punching at his captors, but their laughter drowned out his protests as they carried him toward the stage where Fredbear and Spring Bonnie performed.

"He's such a baby!" Fredrick teased, securing Evan's hands to prevent any chance of escape.

"Hilarious, isn't it?" Michael shouted over the loudness of music and laughter, the sounds of the lively pizzeria enveloping them.

"Stop! Let me go!" Evan gasped, desperately trying to break free from their grips.

"I think he said he wants to get up close and personal!" Simon teased, bringing Evan to a halt right in front of Fredbear.

"No! I don't want to! Let me down!" Evan pleaded as his legs were released.

Seizing the opportunity, he attempted to escape, but Mark's strong grip on his arms prevented any chance of freedom.