Chapter Five!

I wake up, drenched in sweat. It's so hot in here. I can't believe they just divorced. I can't believe— wait. I look over, there's a brown haired boy laying next to me. He's asleep, snoring.
"Wait.. I-I.." I remember that my parents divorced years ago. I am now seventeen. I stare at the boy beside me. My hands begin to shake, as I remember why he is in bed next to me. I remember what my dad did. I bring a hand up to my face, my wounds are almost gone, thanks to Exer. I notice my face is wet, no, I notice i'm crying. I don't think I realized how much the divorce affected me.
"Day..?" Exer sits up yawning, he notices i'm crying and gives me this worried look. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He brings a hand up to my face. He cups my face in his hand. He begins to wipe my tears.
"Ex.. I'm fine.." I hiccup, he narrows his eyebrows slightly. He knows something is up. I bite my lip in slight discomfort.
"You don't have to lie to me.." He tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I love you David, you can open up to me about anything." I blush, a bit taken aback at this. He had just told me, he loved me. He's done it before, but this time, it was different.
"I.. love you too Exer.." I smile at him, and he smiles back. "I-I.. everything is too much.." I slowly begin to shake my head. Everything was too much. The memories, the abuse. I never want to remember anything about my dad again. Exer wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.
"You don't have to tell me anything day, but i'm pretty sure I know what it is." He begins, I nod, he did know what half of it was. My face is tilted towards him, his hand now making its way back to my cheek. "I-I don't know what I can say, I've never felt your pain." He rests his head on my shoulder. "Just know im here for you, during this whole period of time." His head picks up, as he leans closer in. Our faces are inches away from touching. I can feel his hot breath on my face. He smiles softly at me. "You're so beautiful.." I blush and smile back at him. God, he really did know how to make me flustered. I lean in slowly, and plant a small peck on his lip. I pull back quickly, feeling guilty I didn't even ask.
"Sorry I forgot I need to ask.." I say, choking the words out. He chuckles and leans closer to me. He returns the kiss on my lips. The kiss only lasting a second before he pulls back.
"You don't need to ask day, I'm your boyfriend now." He wraps his arm around my neck. "Are you thirsty or anything? I can get you something."
"Thanks Exer, but I can get it myself." I say softly, I didn't like when people babied me. Feeling sorry for me is one thing, but I am seventeen.
He looks at me, softly. His eyes filled with sorrow and guilt. "Are you sure? I don't have a problem with getting up—"
"Exer." I snap, his eyes widen a bit. "I am perfectly capable of getting something to drink." I sit up and push myself off the bed.
"Day I know you can, it's just you've been through a lot lately." I roll my eyes, I have but that doesn't change the fact I am capable of doing basic human shit. I stand up and begin to walk to the door, I can feel my head going light headed. "Are you okay?" He asks, I nod, and cling onto the door. I pull the door open and take a deep breath. I begin to walk out, then it hits me, the worst migraine ever. I try to stop myself from falling but I can't, it all cuts out. I can hear Exer getting up and shouting my name, yet I can't look back. I can't open my eyes.