Caught!

Are you guys excited for 'This love doesn't have long beans' ? Because I am!!! We will finallyy get some BenzGarfield scenes!

Did it felt like a dream? Yes.

Did he wanted to wake up? No not yet.

He didn't even wanted to let North go so he held him tight against himself. Not that North mind, he was rather astonished by this side of Sonic.Breathing? Maybe they even forget that it was essential because none of them tried to break free of each other's lips. Ultimately they finally let go of each other. Both of them smiled, watching each other with twinkling eyes while gasping for air. Sonic then reached for the other one's jaw. Placing small kisses on his cheeks and chin. Then he moved a little down and caught his neck. He swear he heard a gasp as soon as he started kissing North's neck. His lips curled into a smirk against his neck and he tilted his face upwards to see his lover's reaction. 

To his amusement, he found a rather surprised looking North. His face was flushed into a shade of red. His eyes widened and mouth agape. He wasn't sure if this was a romantic story anymore or it became a horror one. In order to find what kind of a monster or a devil became the villain of their story, he looked in the direction where North's eyes were looking. His reaction must have been similar to that of North as he saw the villain of their story, the XHunter boys standing in front of them. 

The door opening, the gasp it all finally clicked in his mind. He quickly stood up and also helped North in it as he was completely dazed with embarrassment. For some time, they all just stood there glancing at each other's faces. At last, Sonic spoke up "What are you guys doing here?"He tried so hard to not sound annoyed.

"Well, Charlie told us that you haven't been happy since some days so we decided to throw a party to cheer up your mood." Babe said.

"You know how much his crazy ass loves partying." He spoke directed towards North. Sonic heard a chuckle from his side and yes he indeed loved parties but for now it was not party which Sonic wanted to do. 

"I thought we could cheer your mood up by surprising you a little" Charlie told in his sweet voice with his puppy eyes. Sometimes Sonic wondered how could Babe even stay mad at him, maybe because of his cocky personality since Charlie is the kind of person no one could stay mad at him for long.

"Its good that North is also here now. A party would be incomplete without him." Jeff spoke up.

'Usually Jeff was the smartest one who always came up with good ideas but no Jeff you are not being smart now, you guys should leave and give us some space' Before Sonic could even say anything North said words which Sonic never expected from him. "Sure then what are we waiting for"

'North you were supposed to be on my side why are you taking their side!?'

 "North you have a race tomorrow you can't party!"

For the first time Babe's scolding didn't felt like scolding to Sonic. "Come on even you have a race tomorrow why are you here, I swear I won't drink Pleaseeee Babe" 

Ultimately Charlie convinced Babe about it and now he was left alone. What would a main lead do if his love took sides with the villain? He would sacrifice himself for his love's happiness so thats the what Sonic did. They ended up having a party at the rooftop and although he wanted to do something else right now yet he enjoyed party with his friends, maybe not as much as he would have any other day but he did. It felt like a usual one in which North and Sonic made jokes and everyone laughed at random things. Sonic decided not to drink in order to accompany North.

He was amused that nobody asked any questions about the sight they saw earlier. As if on cue Charlie asked Sonic whether both of them were boyfriends yet or not. But Sonic wasn't the one to answer this question. He glanced towards North to see any kind of hesitation in his eyes. Maybe they were going too fast, maybe he didn't wanted to label it yet. All kinds of thoughts plagued his mind and now he could only wait for North to give any kind of answer. While North just boldly answered the question and the words he said made Sonic's heart jump a beat. "Yes, we are boyfriends." With a smile on his face he looked Sonic in eyes and Sonic couldn't control his own smile too. They both held the eye contact for too long and would have probably got lost in each other if Babe didn't made a joke he thought was cool. Nevertheless Sonic laughed, not because of the joke but because he felt like it. He could say that he was on cloud nine right now and that would still be an underestimation.

He was stunned by the fact that nobody was too much surprised of their sudden relationship. On asking, he got to know that they actually behaved like a couple even before. Jeff even said that when he first joined it was surprising for him to know that they weren't actually a couple but just friends. 'Did they really behaved like that' Sonic thought in his mind.

There were few more questions asked by drunk Alan and Charlie. The questions got weirder as time passed until Jeff and Babe finally had to drag their drunken boyfriends who nagged to them about not letting them have fun. All of them went home now leaving Sonic and North alone. But they weren't left  alone, they had a lots of cleaning to do. 'Who even plans a party at someone's house and leaves without cleaning.' Sonic thought in his mind. As if hearing his thoughts North said "Come on we also did the same whenever we used to throw a party at their house." Sonic just sighed but did the cleaning happily since nothing could beat the happiness he has been feeling today.

~~~

I cannot even imagine how cute drunk Charlie would be and how Babe would handle him lol. He better not leave him in between the road.

Next chapter would probably be the last one but since your author is a good person you would maybee get a bonus chapter as well <3