Genesis

She was woken up with a slight jolt from her mom, as she opened her tires eyes to see where they had reached. "Just look at this view, Addie. Isn't it beautiful?" Adeline just wanted to get everything over and done with. Being the new girl, having to make new friends and have a good impression. "And our house has always had the best view of the lake. People used to describe it as a shimmering lake of diamonds and trinkets over the years." As they reached the house than had hoped to find about 4 hours ago. Adeline was stunned.

Surprisingly it was bigger than their last house, more elegant and beautiful. Maybe because her father used to have lot of his ancestors live there. She stepped out of the car and felt the hard crunch of rocks under her Air Forces as she went to the back to unload the many luggages they had brought along. "Don't worry miss, that's why we're here." As Adeline turned around, she was met by a group of men, all dressed in black and white waiter suits ready to help her with her luggage's up to her room.

"Oh. Thank you so much, Brimsly. We're so lucky to have you. Is everything set in the rooms?" He nodded and signaled for them to come in. Adeline schemed through the area, all the nostalgic memories flooding in of when she used to play with her father all types of games in the backyard. Her mother was already making dinner reservations at a restaurant.

She then took herself upstairs until the topmost floor, she caressed the wooden door frame of her childhood room. She smiled to her elf and opened the door, revealing a new and extended version of what her room used to be. The wall was painted white with a black bed frame against one part of the room. The balcony door was open and the had the fresh air coming in through the glass door, as she lay her bag down and walked in the bathroom to check her appearance, she was meet with the drawing on the door frame of how her and her father would measure their heights, year by year.

She plugged her phone to the socket attached near her bead and scrolled through social media, thankful that the Wi-Fi had been paid for already. She took out most of everything that was in her hand luggage as the rest of the servant brought in all her belongings into her room, one by one.

She thanked them and proceeded to her mother's room, as she entered, she already spotted her mother sleeping on the king-sized bed after the long road trip both had to go through. "Hey mom, I'm going to go on a walk, just to adjust and get a good view of everything, ok?" Her mother hummed and turned to the other side of her bed as she drifted more into a deeper slumber.

Adeline strides outside the double-sided gates, Her trainers making a slight creasing against the rocky ground beneath her as she wore her headphone and played some Eyedress. After about 20 minutes into her walk, she spotted a boy going on a run. He had mid-length dirty blonde hair, with tattoos along his arms and was shirtless. Adeline couldn't atop staring, wondering who this guy was and why she couldn't stop looking shamelessly at him. Just as he was about to look at her, she broke the contact, walking at an even faster pace back to the mansion. The boy had a shameless smirk on plastered on his face, reveling his personality and the influence he had on others.