Unrevealed secrets

As Kyle jumped into his car, he started the engine and headed home, his eyes focused on the road, but his mind couldn't stop thinking about Adeline. She had changed since they were kids, both physically and mentally. As he pulled into his driveway, his father was already waiting for him at the doorstep. "Are you ready for a rematch, son?" His father asked ad with a smug grin on his face

The previous night, Kyle and his father had indulged in a game of poker and Kyle was the clear winner, but his father couldn't get enough of losing. "I guess you just don't understand that I can't be beaten." His dad hugged him as they entered the house. Currently it was just the two of them.

Night eventually fell and Kyle headed to Vinnie house to help him prepare for the party. Vinnie stood in the house with Jesse as the conversed about what could be touched in the house including the room as well. "Hey guys, what's up?" Both Vinnie and Jesse were pulled out of the conversation they were having and turned to Kyle's direction." What's up man, you made it on time. Are you ready?" Jesse gave Kyle a tight hug, since they hadn't seen each other the whole day, the trio was finally reunited.

"Let's get to work. The faster we work, the better." Time passed and everything was set for the night. Just as Kyle was about to use the bathroom, Vinnie called out for him." Hey Kyle, you that new girl, Adeline, right?" When he heard her name, his eyes become bloodshot with anger, wondering what Vinnie was doing, whether he wanted to play his twisted games with her. "I was wondering if you can help me get to know her man. She so pretty and sexy. I honestly can't stop thinking about her." Before Kyle could answer, a group of teens walked in through the door, commencing for the party to start. Kyle still couldn't fight the feeling that Vinnie was talking about, but he ignored, ready for what the night would unfold.

. . .

As Adeline rammed through her closet for something to ear, her mother walked in through the door, shocked at the mess she encountered in her daughter's room, "Addie baby, what's going on? Why does it look like a tornado just hit your room? "She ignored her mother's questions and continues rampaging through her closet, more and more. "If you need something to wear, we can go look in my closet." Adeline stopped he movements, looking at her mother with glowing eyes. She knew her mom could be trusted when it came to fashions, she was an expert in almost all categories. "I'm looking for something that's revealing but also classy at the same time."

Her mother's face rose with a smile, she already knew the perfect dress to give her for this occasion. "You know Addie, I'm so proud of you, I think this is the most fun you've had in so many months since..." she wasn't able it finishes her sentence after it caught Adeline off guard.

"It's ok mom. Where's the dress though?" Her mother pulled out a beautiful navy-blue tube dress that was mid-thigh length. Adeline couldn't take her eyes off It, imagining how it would like on her. "I remember I wore it to a dinner date with toy dad, he said I looked gorgeous in it and still remembered it for years." Adeline felt the material of the dress, her fingers tracing the fabric delicately and carefully. "Thank you, mom." She gave a kiss to her mom and hurriedly headed to her room and started touching up on her makeup. After about 1 hour, she got a call from Luna indicating that she was already outside Adeline's house and was ready to leave.

As the girls left, they all conversed about the night ahead. "Woah Adeline, I never knew your house was this big, it's even bigger than Kyle's." Adeline lightly giggled, "Thank you, I use dot love here when I was younger, but we moved away for a long time. Also, you can call me Addie." All the girls made an 'oh' synchronized sound as the y talked more about themselves.

They then arrived at the party, and it was so crowded. People were already passed out on the floor; some couldn't even comprehend themselves and the fell into the pool. The girls walked in immediate dispersed leaving Adeline on her own. She decided to go get a drink from the bar. Adeline had already had her fair share of parties and always knew what happened in them. As she took her second shot, by her side she was accompanied by a random blonde guy, his eyes shone blue and were his most beautiful feature. " Hey baby, why don't me and you go and find a room for ourselves to have some fun, mmh?" Adeline gave the random dude a disgusted look, which never seemed to bother him since he moved his hand onto her waist.

"Sorry, but I'm waiting for my boyfriend." He then moved closer, closing the space between them. "It's ok. He won't have to know." Just then a guy came behind her, catching the guy's attention instantly and making him back off. "Sorry baby, I got caught up with something along the way." Adeline turned around in shock as she thought that she was going to save herself and saw it was Kyle. A smile instantly spread on her face as she hugged him. The random guy rolled his eyes and angrily walked away.

"Thank you so much Kyle. I owe you one." Kyle had a smile on his face showing a mutual feeling. "Of course, how about a kiss to make up for it." The teens laughed at his joke, Adeline not knowing that it was a genuine feeling. Just when Kyle was about to say something, a random girl shouted," Guys we're playing spin the bottle in the living room." Kyle wasn't too happy about the game, know what had happened in the past. "Let's go see. I want to see how people play this game." As Adeline lightly grabbed him forearm, he let out a low breath, hardly resisting her in general.