Changing attitudes

Adeline and Kyle sat in the formed circle that had been there for people to come and join if they wanted to play. As people settled down, some guys winked at Adeline causing her to feel uncomfortable in that environment. "Are you okay? You don't seem like your elf." Adeline signaled a quick nod before focusing on what the game would unfold for them.

"Okay guys these are the rule of the game." Jesse began talking about how the game was playing which was common knowledge since most people had played it. "And lastly, you have to do a dare if the person chosen tell you to."

The room was filled with 'oohhs' and 'aaahhs' as everyone knew some drama would unfold form all the dares and secrets. Jesse started off by spinning the bottle, it then landed on some random Latina, and he was more than pleased to tell her to make out with him. As the game continues, the challenges became more intense and freakier. It finally reached Vinnie's turn to spin the bottle.

Everything was so tense, as the bottles continuously spined and spined, the tension in the room became rowdier. It finally landed between two people, both Adeline and Luna. "Well, well, well... who will I choose? "Luna immediately jumped up, knowing to fast that Vinnie would choose her because of the on and off relationship they had. Vinnie rolled his eyes at her attempt to switch his plans and looked directly at Adeline. She couldn't speak again. The effect he had on her was so heavy.

"Come on Addie, lets' go to the closet." Luna had a shocked expression on her face, showing how much she misunderstood a few things. People started laughed wondering how embarrassed Luna was from his automatic answer without thought. Adeline was still in shock at how things has moved so fast in the span of thirty minutes. She got up and they walked together, leaving to people who weren't very happy with what just happened "You have 7 minutes, max." Vinnie clicked his tongue at Jesse knowing what he was doing to his friend.

The other teens continued to play as both Adeline and Vinnie were already on the closet. Her heavy breathing made him smirk, knowing the effect he had on her to make her use up the oxygen they had. "So... w- what do you like to do in your free time?" Adeline couldn't think of anything else to ask. Vinnie chuckled as he moved closer and put one hand on the side of her head, Pinning her against the wall. "You know, in most situations like this people don't ask questions. Its more physical." He now had his hand wrapped around her waist as the just stared at each other.

They're lips were now inches for each other, her hand wrapped around his neck. The air in the closet was not gone, and both were just concentrating on each other's exchanged air. Vinnie moved even closer, tilting his head to her as a sign to kiss. "W-wait... Vinne. I-" Before Adeline could finish her sentence, the door was slammed open, revealing all the teenagers looking at them.

Just then Vinnie walked out and went in the opposite direction on the game as Addie walked towards everyone. She sat herself outside the circle as everyone one was quite eager to know what they did and why Vinnie walked off in such a rush. The game played on, but Adeline felt quite uneasy and as she got up to get some fresh air, she caught Kyle looking at her, it was an unexplainable look. Kyle followed her outside and Luna also caught eye of this.

. . .

Vinnie moved his hand up and down, the more he thought about her, the more the pace increased on his hard dick. Her perfectly sculped breast that were staring back at him the whole night, her hourglass figure that he so wanted to wrap his hands around her and not let go, claiming her. "Oh God...ahhh." He climaxed. Finish his business.

Out of nowhere he punched the wall, remembering what happened to him sometime back. "I can't let it happen again, not again. I'm not making the same mistake." Just then Jesse knocked on the door as Vinnie cleaned up. "Can I come in, bro?" Vinnie answered, allowing his friend to enter and ask what the matter was.

Jesse then realized after he saw a pile of tissue in the bin. He was about to make a funny joke but saw Vinnie eyes and didn't. "I have a challenge for you, Vin. You ready?" Vinnie looked at Jesse with a. smug look, wondering what he was planning. "You know that I'm always ready for you challenges since I always win them."

Meanwhile, Adeline still couldn't talk to anyone, she wanted to go home but she knew she wasn't getting a ride for Luna after what just happened. She then grabbed her phone, punching her mother phone number into it and phoning her, her call went directly to voice mail, understanding that she probably had an early night.

As she started panicking, wondering how she could get home, Kyle appeared net xt to her giving her shock. "Gosh, Kyle, I didn't see you there." Kyle didn't know how to act, not knowing what her and Vinnie did in the bathroom. "Look Addie, there's something you need to know about-" Just then her phone rang, showing the caller ID which was her mother. She reluctantly picked up the phone. "Hey sweetie, is everything ok? I'm watching a movie and my phone was on silent." She explained to her mother how she was feeling before but now that Kyle was there, she was feeling better.

She then cut the call, smiling at Kyle as he stared back at her, his heart pounding as the eye contact became more intense. "I can take you home, if you want." After Adeline her those words, she hugged him so tight, she could feel his manhood on her, slightly erected. She chucked in her mind, seeing how cute he was. "Thank you so much Kyle, you're an actual life saver." She then followed him to his car, and they drove off.

On the way, Kyle played soothing music as it also started raining on the way. As she looked her, she was already asleep in the passenger seat, her eyes fluttered shut after the long night and day had. After a few minutes, he arrived at her house, noticing how nothing much. Had changed and it was the same way he left it. They then arrived; he escorted her to the doorstep with his sweater over her. Adeline rung the doorbell, as her mother had now dosed off on the couch, she rung it one more time to wake her up and rushed to the door.

"Hye sweetie, sorry if I made you wait." Her mother didn't continue talking after realizing she wasn't alone." And, who's this handsome fellow?" As she examined closer, she clicked, "Is this Kyle? My you've become so tall and handsome." Kyle chuckled as Adeline felt embarrassed, pushing her mother inside. "Thank you so much, Kyle. I'll see you tomorrow. Drive safely." She leaned into him, giving him a kiss on the cheek, and walking in slightly looking back with a smile. Kyle stood there, paralyzed.