New discoveries

At the end of the day, people headed in different directions as other also went to have dinners and party. Adeline headed to her car, knowing that today she was going to have a beautiful self-care day and relax with her mother. Just as she was about to get into her car, Kyle called out to her, making her turn around with a smile on her face, his presence was so welcoming it helped her calm down after she had a long day.

"Hey, I was wondering if you would like to go to the theme park with me tonight?" Just as Adeline was about to answer but out of nowhere, Vinnie appeared leading them to both be interpreted in their conversation. "Hey Addie, I just wanted to confirm that you're going horse riding with me for the project."

"Oh my gosh, yes. I just remembered, meet you there at 4:30, yeah." Vinnie agreed as he slid a smirk in Kyle's direction, which he then received a death glare from him. When Adeline turned to Kyle's direction, she sensed a change in the atmosphere they both had before. "Is everything alright Kyle? You seem tense." Kyle was snapped out of his trance, seeing he face and how concerned she was for him make him calm down as she looked at him adoringly. "I'm sorry that I couldn't make it. I completely forgot about the project. Who's your partner?" Kyle couldn't answer as he was still staring at her dead in the eye, he couldn't resist her.

She snapped her fingers Infront of him, "sorry, I think I need to go not." He gave her a kiss on the lips, making her smile and stroke her cheek as she smiled at herself and watched him leave. On her way home, she passed the supermarket to grab a few snacks and drinks for the house, since her mom sent her text requesting her to do so.

As she reached home, rung the bell for the guards to open the door for her, she saw another car was packed in the driveway wondering who it was for since the only two cars that are there are where her and her mother's. Brimsly reached to open the door for her, leading her to the living room where she caught eye of her mother sitting with... her uncle.

Adeline recalled how he didn't even bother to appear at her father's funeral, his own brother. As she greeted her mother, she didn't even. Bother to greet him. "Hello Adeline, it's so nice to meet see you." Adeline stopped dead in her tracks, already irritated by his presence in the house. "Mom, what is he doing here? You know that all he does is cause problems." Adeline's mother was shocked at her outburst. "Addie sweetie, that's not a nice way to say hi to you uncle, he drove all this way to see how everything was settling in."

Adeline continues to walk up to her room and whispered under her breath, "since when he cared about people apart from money?" She then walked up, going to get ready for her riding class with Vinnie which would hopefully help her take her mind of this whole situation.

"I'm sorry for her sudden outburst, hopefully she'll understand, Edward." Her uncle sighed as he hoped for the best with his niece. Meanwhile, Adeline was not changed into her jodhpurs and riding booths with her pink jersey. In her gloved hands was her whip and her helmet. She headed out the door in a rush, avoiding the fact that her mother would probably ask her to stay and have tea with that... guy.

. . .

Adeline picked the white horse that was at the end of the stable's doors, whereas Vinnie had his own brown horse. "You've ridden before, right?" Adeline scoffed, knowing that she was a pro rider and was ready for anything. "Of course, I know how to ride, I was always riding with my dad when I was younger." Vinnie then asked, "Oh really? So do you still ride with him?" That's when Vinnie knew he had hit the wrong nerve, Adeline smile lowing faded away, her expressions turning into an emotionless one.

"Um- actually he passed a few months ago." Vinnie wasn't expecting her answer to be so discouraging, a force leading him to instantly wrap his arms around her as she buried herself in him, "I'm sorry Adeline, I lost my mom too when I was younger. Now I'm just left with him and his gold digger wife who is so annoying." Adeline looked at him one more time, instantly feeling whole again after seeing they both had a great connection.

"Now let's go for this ride and see what we can find in our horses." Adeline chuckled as they both hoped on racing out the stables seeing who was faster and better than the other in riding skills. Adeline hadn't felt so good in a long time, having the wind in hit her face refreshingly while seeing the beautiful flowers and environment that was Infront of them.

They reached a clearing that was filled with different flowers and other plants. They then tied their horses to some trees and after Vinnie reached out for her hand, leading her to an abandoned tree house that was between a few trees in that clearing. "Wow, this has such a beautiful view of the city. I can even see my house." Vinnie smiled, knowing that Adeline was enjoying herself. "My mom helped me make this tree house when I was younger, it was like a secret spot to just spending time with each other since most of the time she was working with dad." Adeline listened to him, realizing that maybe he wasn't so hard and the bad boy that everyone warned her about.

As the two teens continues getting to know each other, they felt each other now staring at each other intimately, Vinnie had his hand on her waist while she had hers on his chest. "Why don't we finish our business in the closet, mmh?" he hummed in her ear as he chuckled. "I-o don't know. What if someone is watching us?" Vinnie assured her that the place was very inclusive and deserted.

Their lips moved closer to each other as they both felt each other's bodies against each other. Adeline pulled him in by the neck, catching him by surprise but he felt more adrenalized that before. They lips moved in sync as they both got more intense. His hand now cupping one of her boobs while she gripped harder on him. As they pulled away from each, breathing heavily.

Vinnie licked his lips, tasting her lips felt so good for him since he had wanted to taste them form the first day, he saw her. "That was so good, baby." He moved closer wanting to continue what they were doing but Adeline slightly pushed him away. "Wait bad boy, we're have horses to observe remember?" Adeline smirked, knowing how desperate Vinnie was from that one make out seeing his manhood slightly raised. She climbed out, calling out for him as he grumpily crawled out after her. She had done it again.