moving in

Deep in the forest of skyville , stood an old mansion long forgotten by the townspeople , it had been there from generation to generation. The town's real estate agency decided , it was time to sell off the property which stood of no value. Fortunately, the Johnson family who had just moved to skyville due to the promotion of Michael Johnson were eagerly looking for a place to stay bought the mansion.
                  Couple of days later, the Johnson's had settled in their new home. Neya and Jake were still baffled about why their mom and dad bought such a creepy and abandoned mansion in the middle of a forest. Time passed, it was soon evening, Emily was pretty occupied with preparing dinner, and Michael was out grocery shopping to get somethings needed in the house.  Neya and Jake bored all day with nothing to do, also found themselves some channels to watch movies on the tv.
               They heard a shriek from the hallway and it sounded as if it came from the basement. Neya and Jake stared at each other dumbfounded and afraid, they told their mom about this incident and she assured them it was the new pipes installed that were settling in. They retorted saying those sounds were not pipes and besides they were living in an abandoned mansion only God knows what has happened here in the previous years. Emily shushed them and said "i know you guys are mad about us moving and leaving your friends behind in your old school, but to bring up ghosts is totally absurd, now help me set the table before your father returns. Deep down she also heard it, but she had to pretend because it was the only available house for sale in the town.
     Soon Michael returned, during dinner he announced that Neya and Jake's admission to enroll in the local high school had been approved. They were not quite excited, as their parents as teens they had been moving their whole life everytime their dad gets promoted and it had affected them.
          To get over her boredom, Neya logged into her YouTube channel she created years ago to create some vlogs, it was actually going well since she gained a few followers.  Emily as a baker decided to go around  town to look for an available store for rent or saleto turn into a bakery. She finally found one after hours of searching, she spoke to the woner and the paperwork was quickly sorted out , she was given the keys to the storeand she wemt decor and paint shopping to fix up the place.
         Back at the mansion, Neya and Jake were having breakfast their mom prepared before stepping out while they waited for the school bus to arrive. They were relieved to see the school bus approach and Jake said i thought we were gonna walk to the school.