Traumatized

It had been weeks upon moving in. Neya dressed in her pjamas, brushing her wet black wavy hair in the bathroom heard her name being called out. She came to the door and looked out but she found no body the voice kept on calling her. She went downstairs and it was coming from the basement, she taught it was Jake playing a silly game on her so she said "Jake enough of your dumb games" ,the lights flickered and she saw a shadowy figure climbing up the stairs in the basement. Shocked, she screamed on top of her voice falling to the ground trying to get away from the shadowy figure. Her parents and Jake came to see Neya shivering and frightened, she said i saw something coming out of the basement with tears rolling on her cheeks and fell unconscious.  Her father took her to the car and rushed her to the hospital. The doctor examined her and analyzed she was traumatized .
        Days had passed by and Neya seemed to be recovering, but everytime the lights were turned off she was scared. She had been hearing echoes of the voice calling out to her in her mind. During dimner , she was tired of the voice and bursted out "what do you want from me". Everyone sitting at the table seemed shocked, her mom came to comfort her that it was not real . Neya said" it is your fault we are here i don't like this place and this town " while crying . It seemed to her mom she had been deeply affected by what had happened to her.
            Emily quickly went to the kitchen to prepare some ginger tea to calm Neya's nerves. Until finally the light flickered and turned off , Neya screamed in agony , pleading to let the shadowy figure to let go of her. Michael lighted a candle and saw that no one was there. Neya fell unconscious again and was taken to bed. He contacted the doctor to see if there was anything they could do for his daughter because this was out of hand. Neya woke up and slightly sat down she said to her mom , who was seated by her side saying "mom im not crazy i saw it there is something down in the basement, please believe me as tears freely rolled doen her cheeks.
            Early in the morning, they all went down into the basement to inspect the place for any creature Neya was talking about. They found out it was filled with rats and told Neya maybe it was the rats that made you scared don't think about it much.  You might affect your mental health, Neya fumed with anger bursted out " so im the one who is crazy losing my sanity" and walked out slamming the door.