Revealing

Everything had turned from good to worse, Neya seemed less happy and always moody to the comments her family made about the shadowy figure she had mentioned. She went to the balcony  to relax and get some fresh air, it had been a long time since she had her own piece of  mind. She suddenly felt a strange presence behind her as she turned she saw the shadowy figure, she felt like jumping off the balcony but she mustered the courage and ask boldy who are you and do you want  from me. The shadowy figure answered softly my name is Eva i don't mean to cause you any harm and i am sorry for scaring  you the past few days it wasn't my intention to.
             As the shadowy figure Eva was explaining herself, Neya's family came to meet the figure and were shocked . They realized Neya hadn't been delusional ,the shadowy figure explained she and other ghosts needed help to exorcise their evil leader and cross to the other world. I tried to get help through Neya but i didn't expect to make her traumatized or worse. As they were talking the lights flickered, Eva said he is coming quickly hide and vanished.
                Another shadowy figure appeared with a jack O latern as his head with an evil smirk on his face. Saying little Neya aren't you excited to see me again. And she realized it wasn't Eva she saw that day but him. Neya replied angrily i don't care who or whatever you are but you are not going to harm me or my family.  We are going to get rid od you.
           The shadowy figure laughed hysterically with what a broom and a stick?? You and those ghosts aren't going to do anything or you will suffer the consequences. He said to Michael and Emily if you love your baby girl so much and would want to see again, tell her not budge in my affairs with these ghosts and have a happy life in my territory and vanished.
            Still in shock , Michael said we are moving from this house , i don't care about the promotion if it means protecting my daughter. Neya was against this, no im not leaving they are counting on me to save them and banish that demon. And you expect me to live who konows how long they have been waiting for this opportunity to crossover and you want me to just abandon them , at first i was afraid but now im not anymore . If you want to leave you can but im not going anywhere until they are free and he is banished into the underworld
         Her parents looked at each other and were proud of their baby girl. We are not going anywhere without you, we will help you with your task. Jake said with no choice left said alright im staying too and they all laughed.