Missing Page

After, Neya came back from eating dinner she realized a page had been torn from the spellbook and it just had to be the one about banishing demons. It was quite mysterious and she knew who the corporate was if it was not the evil ghost demon. He appeared out of no where and grab her by the neck, strangling her . Neya gasping for air, recited some spells she had memorized from the spell book and he vanished in a blink of an eye. She fell  to the floor and was gasping for air. She took the crystal ball from her bed and summoned Eva, she quickly appeared and was told of the missing page.
             " Oh dear if has the page, we surely don't stand a chance against  him on the full moon im afraid" said Eva . But don't worry i consult other ghosts and together on the night of the full moon we banish him but i must warn some of the ghosts are scary but are indeed friendly. Neya, was curious about why the mansion had so many ghosts that haven't crossed to the other world, so she decided to ask what really happened to you guys. Eva looked confused, i mean what happened before you turned into a ghost.
                    Eva explained "i also moved into this mansion forty   years ago with my newlywed husband and he seemed to be practicing dark magic. One night during his rituals, he accidentally turned himself into a demon ghost and i got scared.  He was fumed with anger for me getting scared of him, i ran as far as i could but he caught up to me and turned me into a ghost as a punishment.
             In order to restore himself back to normal, he needed one hundred souls and i  was pratically the first victim. Now he has gotten ninety-five souls and your family of five is perfect to complete his ritual. But i won't let him harm you and your family, i have come to love you as my own. The missing page was all we needed to stop him, and he had ripped it from the book. Fortunately for us, he had also trap a psychic who could help us banish him forever.
            She vanished to inform the other ghosts, Neya was exhausted and decided to go to bed sinc she had school first thing in the morning. But before, she drifted to sleep she made sure she placed the spellbook in her pillowcase to make sure, another page doesn't get ripped out and she slept. The ghost demon appeared saw she was asleep and murmured "such a naive girl" he searched for the spellbook but it was to no avail and disappeared.