18

Wow! Yall responded so quick to the last chapter so of course I couldn't leave my Dreamers hanging!

Enjoy the chapter and please excuse any mistakes loves!

Lauren's POV

We got into the elevator walking and interacting normally. I just kept my mouth shut trying not to look distressed. The last thing I wanted was for Devin to be caught up in some type of trouble or anything if the police were called.

God, why do I care so much?

When we got in the elevator he pressed the 17th floor. I shook my head. He knew exactly where I was the entire time.

He kissed my mouth and I kissed him too. Even though I am more than pissed with him I couldn't deny him, his lips.

When we got into the suite I pushed him off of me. "Don't touch me!" I told him and he threw my bag somewhere far out of reach and picked me up, not stoping his assault on me and my body.

"I won't stop. I love you too much." He said kissing on me and I lost it.

He hadn't said those words to me, not as sincerely as this in sometime.

I pushed against his chest and screamed hitting him repeatedly. Angry was the only thing I could describe myself as.

"I hate you! I hate you so much! You hurt me!" I yelled at him.

"What did I do Lauren?" He asked.

"You almost called me her. Who ever she is and you haven't touched me like you use to. You haven't looked at me that way either and now, now when I'm almost at my wits end with you and not wanting to address situations until you are ready and I am almost at my breaking point you tell me that you love me. You look at me how you used to." I sobbed and he held me.

He kissed me hushing my cries but I couldn't just fall into it anymore. It's almost like I had to stand up for myself. I had to stop pretending everything was okay when it wasn't on all sides of our relationship.

"Baby. Talk to me." He said smoothing my hair as he hovered over me after noticing I snatched away from his kisses.

"W-Who is T Devon?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked.

"Who is she? Who is T?" I asked him.

He sighed and sat up. "Baby T is a man."

"What?" I asked I felt my stomach clench and I started to shake.

"Baby T is a man." He said

"You-you slept with a man!" I cried pushing him off the top of me

"You fucking bastard! You fucking bastard. I had a baby for you and you slept with a man!" I yelled pushing him and kicking him.

"Jesus Christ listen to me Lauren. Listen!" He yelled pinning me down.

"You're a bitch! You slept with another man and you want to be in this relationship! You want to tell me what to do and- and control me!" I pushed him off of me finally getting into my feet.

"You used me! So you could get elected! Is that what it is?" I asked him through blurry eyes as he came closer to me. I moved away. "You-you used me! I love you Devin! I love you." I sobbed.

"Baby! Lauren" he said catching me before I tripped over the lamp and desk as I ran towards the living room of the suite.

"No Devin! You're sick! You have three children. I had your baby. You told me I was perfect for you." I broke down falling.