32

Hey Guys! I periscoped last night and it was a lot of fun! We talked a little about Relationships and a few of you met my brother! We will be back on tonight at 7:00 pm EST! Inbox me with questions!

My periscope: dream_outloudd1 ! Hope to see you guys soon!

~Dream

Lauren's POV

I yawned waking up from the best sleep I've had in days, I stretched out and went to go check on Devin Junior.

He has finally started sleeping all through the night thank goodness and it's wonderful not to have to wake up for feedings in the middle of the night and changing diapers. I always had to wake up to feed him, because in the first few weeks I spoiled him getting up excitedly to feed him instead of doing as Devin said and letting him eat through the bottle. Now, you can't pay this little boy to eat out of a bottle. If it's not me, it's nothing and no one else.

Most times, Devin would get up with me. He felt like just because he couldn't physically help much, he thought it was best if he went without sleep as well. So I wouldn't feel alone and I enjoy that greatly.

"Morning baby boy." I said kissing his cheek.

"You wanna say morning?" I asked him seeing he was still a little sleep. "I'm gonna leave you alone okay?" I asked him and he just closed his eyes.

I wrinkled up my nose looking to my right. I look a hot damn mess. My hair is up and these pants don't fit. Every since having Devin Junior I have lost so much weight from breastfeeding.

I went downstairs, and decided to make breakfast.

Things are starting to go back to normal in the Thomas residence, and I couldn't be happier about it.

Devin and I are communicating better, and the kids are doing really well. I'm glad we got us under control before it started to effect the kids.

Travis has gotten his own apartment, and helps us with the kids a lot by picking the kids up from school and getting them to my mothers house when I need him to. The kids surprisingly love to hang out with Uncle Trav. I think it's mainly because he's a big kid himself.

This weekend, the girls are with my mommy and my daddy, they went to the country to spend sometime with my parents. They wanted to ride the horses and because my parents know how hard it's been for Devin and I, they jumped at the opportunity to get the little ones off of our hands.

I am so great full for that.

"Good Morning Mrs. Thomas." Devin said kissing my ear.

"Good Morning Mayor D." I smiled at him turning around.

He kissed my lips. "It's gonna be hard getting used to that."

"Well, you better get to adjusting. Because you are the mayor!" I said happily.

"I know, I know." He said and kissed my lips. "Thank you" he said pulling me into him.

"For what?" I asked taking off my eyeglasses.

"For helping me get to this point. My beautiful First Lady of no other than Huston." He said kissing me repeatedly.

"Ew no!" I laughed and he smirked. "That makes me feel so old."

"Alright, enough work talk. Remember our rule?" Devin asked.

"You're totally right babe." I nodded. "No work talk in the house." I said.

Over the passing time right after Devin's election, Devin and I decided that we wanted to work on us as much as possible. Which means setting guidelines and rules. One of the major rules that I asked for was for us to leave work at work. I really want to make sure no work comes home and gets in between the time Devin and I have with each other and with the kids.