Sizzling night.. (M)

Kook and tae were sleeping peacefully tae was the one who woke up first saw his bunny purr in his sleep snuggling into his chest.. Tae was just caressing his head lovingly... Princess from today onwards I will not controlled myself.. Then don't control kook said and open his eyes slowly.. He kiss tae's lips . . Don't control.. Do whatever you want to do with me hyungie.. Please if you controlled yourself then I will feel guilty hubby.. Please hyungie do anything the way you want please..? I wanted to give you my everything hyungie... Please give me rights to keep your love inside me too... Please....

Tae :- baby shh stop talking and dont pledge baby.. You are my wife baby not s*x toy.. And haa I will not control from tonight I will complete my all desires with you okay..

Kook :- okayy hyungie.... Me born for you... Born to be your wife... And he hugged tae more tightly... And tae he chuckled at his baby princess....

Tae :- let's eat our dinner and then I have a surprise for you..?.

Kook :- surprise..? Said with much excitement.

Tae :- yes baby..

They both cook together and ate their dinner.. All the time the curious bunny was just asking about surprise..

Kook:- tell me na what is the surprise hyungie...

Tae :- bun it is a surprise na i can't tell you... But that surprise is one of my desires for you....

Kook :- really said with shy smile.. Okay then let's wrap up this early...

And kook went to do dishes that time tae went to arrange his surprise for kook.. After finishing dishes kook also went to his room

When kook reaches in the room tae just pin him near the door

When kook reaches in the room tae just pin him near the door.. Close the door in one hand and passionately kissed kook not kissing but eating kook, chewing his lips, making dark prominent hickeys that will not fade atleast 3 days,Twisting his nipples..

Aghhhhh...nahhhhh hubbbby...Kook was moaning mess.. When he entered he didn't get first but then he feels his husband soft lips on his but the kiss got heated and tae lost his control..

After good 20 minutes tae leves kook making his face red like chery, neck like a art piece and swollen lips... He again gives a last big suck on his lips and said...

Tae :- baby I already arranged a surprise in washroom go and get ready for me till then I will get in guest room.. Kook just nodded. And he went inside the bathroom and tae went to another bathroom..

When kook entered in bathroom he saw rose petals are arranged in counter.. And middle of that their is a gift box with written note on it.... He went near the box and read the note...

Dear princess❤

This is my first night gift for you.. Even through its not our first night but still.. It's include my one of desires so wore this all and present yourself for me Bubba... I love you a lot baby... You are my life 💫❤..