Last chapter 🥺

Third person pov :-

Kook went inside he straightway went inside bathroom and started to cry loudly he can't loose tae.. He was thinking he didn't say I love and even didn't kiss tae.. Or more over that tae didn't ate anything from last night... He was getting negatives vibes ... Why this only happened with him... He wanna punish himself... He was feeling like dying thinking about tae... After sometimes he come out from bathroom .. He saw carbon copies of taehyung playing with each other.. Little bunny smile spread over his face... When he saw little taehyungs... He get positive vibes with them.. Even tae is angry with kook but he can't stay away from his kids...

Kook went towards them he took them they started to babbling

Kook went towards them he took them they started to babbling.. Mmmmm...

Kook :- shh my babies mumma is giving you food okay..

Then kook undid his shirt buttons and then put his both n*pples in their mouth in one time..

Kook :- aghhh babies please slow down.. Arhh... Like father like sons...kook was blushing mess while thinking about all the intense activities they did before their beans born... But at same time guilt was clearly seen in kook's face...

He feed babies and talk with them about tae...like how he hurt their dadda and all and babies they were also listening everything like they know what exactly happening there...then kook went outside the room he saw all kim couples come from daegu but why..? they were coming after two days.. He again get negative vibes...

Kook :- eomma why you all come immediately.. Tell me what's going on...

Jin :- it's nothing baby..

Kook :- nooo tell me i know hyungie went on mission tell me..

Nam :- kookie baby...someone planning to attacks on us.. They wanna destroyed kims and jeons.. So tae went to kill them.. But..

Jun :- but it was highly risked place... We told him not to go but you know him.. But some guard come and give me this recording.. It's for you kook from tae...

Kook immediately took that and ran away towards his room he went inside and shut the room immediately... But all family members were shouting his names but his whole mind had only tae's thoughts...

He sat on bed near his babies and on the recording...

Princess it's me taehyung... I wanna say I love you a lot.. Having you and our babies in my arm it's best feeling I am living now... Thank you for giving me chance to be father... I know last one year we didn't get time for us... But still don't think I ever fall out of love ..no I will never cuz this kim taehyung always love kim jungkook.. Not this life but I want to be yours in every life of mine... Love you princess ❤ hope I will get you back again.....

Kook just hug his knees and started to cry saying lot's of love yous.. He get anxious he only wants his hubby he wants he again ran outside room he saw nam was sitting he went there and fall on his knees and said..