Mood swings 3...

Till now kook was in second trimester of pregnancy but his mood swings are on peak and eventually he is carrying twins so it's hard for him to control his moods.. His hormones at peak sometimes... Craving weird food at midnight... Only wants tae's handmade food if tae went for work even for one hour take whole mansion on his head.. Only pranking on everybody except jin and Namjoon... Always showing his puppy eyes to everyone so that they can't oppose him for anything...everybody already gets tired from his mood swings but tae he was seeing that phase as magical... His princess always walk like penguin why cuz he is carrying his babies inside him... His flesh his blood is inside his princess.. Now his princess is totally his... Tae get satisfied feeling whenever his bubba went to park with his swollen baby bump he got proud feeling when he told people that kook is his wifey and now pregnant with his baby... But at same time that brat makes tae's life hell according to others but for tae it's heaven... Tae got totally tired always last whole week kook didn't let him sleep always crave for weird food... Weird craving, weird demands and now kim brothers are pitying on his baby brothers situations...

At present...

Kook was just showing his regular non violence tantrums... Let's see..

Kook :- KIM TAEHYUNG..... How can you do this too me...

Tae :- bubba I am sorry bubba I didn't did that in intension baby it's unintentionally happened from this face... Sorry..

Kook :- SORRY you are saying SORRY.. Kook shouted his lungs out.. You don't have my importance you don't have now he is crying...i am carrying your babies and you you are giving me that expression how can you...

Tae :- sorry bubba I will do anything you say..

But before he can say further kook went out crying hard...

Kook :-Appa.. Look look at t-that t-that k-kim taehyung appa he is making disgusted face..

Nam :- baby you come here first.. And sit countinlusly standing is not good...

Then kook sat besides nam and other family members at their respective place.. And tae he was standing like lost puppy he is....

Nam :- now tell me what this brat did with you.. We will make him regret..

Kook :- really appa.. Said while showing puppy eyes with cute face..

Nam :- yes now told me what this brat did

Kook :- appa when I eat ice cream with bread and ketchup on it.. He was making faces like he is disgusting with food.. Appa you told me it's wrong na said cutely...

Everyone get horror ice cream with bread and even ketchup on it.. Now they can understand tae's situation ...

Tae :- baby I told you na I didn't I am sorry I will do anything...

Kook :- I want divorce I will not live with a person who is disgusting about my food..

Now tae's eyes get teary fear of loosing kook get inside his heart but who told that dump mafia that it's just mood swings..