Bonus 2...

Preview...

Someone come and hug tae...

At present

?? :- congratulations tae... How are you...

Tae was taken back from sudden hug but then when he saw who is the person boxy smile spread over his face...

Tae :- karina you.. Long time no see haa.

Karina :- yes tae busy with work....

Tae :- i can understand.. Then karina turn towards kook..

Karina :- congratulations jungkook..

Kook :- thank you Karina.. Said with fake smile..

Karina :- so tae how was your experience being father haa..

Tae :- it's magical Karina...

They had a long chit chatting session and all the time kook was sulking like a child... But he didn't get that he did same with tae in past...almost one year... But he can't tolerate 1 hours negligence from tae...

Like that party get over and then they all left for taking rest... Tae was trying to talk with kook but he totally neglect tae... He was angry with tae to talk with that Karina in friendly manner..Tae try hard to talk to kook but kook shouted on him  .. And went to sleep.... As tae also went to sleep...

Like this night went and new morning comes... As usual kook was making breakfast for Tae and everyone... Kook was doing alone cuz at early morning 3 kim couples went to their home Town for function and as always tae refused to go cuz he wanted to be with kook cuz babies are still small...

So kook was making breakfast and tae come there he saw nobody is around so he went and backhug kook.. Kook got startled..

Kook :- you scared me hubby... Please leave me..

Tae :- i am sorry baby.. I know you are angry cuz I talk with Karina.. I am sorry..

Kook :- nu nu leave me... I don't have time hyungie i need to prepared breakfast..

Tae :- said while giving open mouth kisses to kook.. I am sorry wifey.. I love you.. He was about to turn kook..

Kook :- hyungie leave me i am getting late... After breakfast I need to feed babies...

Tae :- princess you don't have time for me... Said while still giving open mouth Kisses to kook but kook he was getting late and more over tae was getting intimate with him so he just shouted on tae...

Kook :- stop it hyungie i told you I don't have time for you to waste on.. I need to prepared breakfast, feeding babies and lot's of work so please don't disturb me.. He shouted on tae..

Tae :- with teary eyes.. Sorry from now on I will not disturbed you ever again.. Have a great day.. And he left from there...

Kook get what he said tae.. He was about to stop him but tae already left from there.. He already went for office...kook don't know but he will regrets for sure.. Kook was in his own thoughts when sohee come there..

Kook :- mumma please give me sometimes I am coming with breakfast.. Sorry I got late...

Soh :- stop there kim jungkook.. Sohee shouted..

Kook :- what happened mom...

Soh :- what happened seriously kook you are asking what happened.. You don't know what you did now..? Kook listen to me i saw and heard what you say to tae..

Kook was shocked his mother hear earth..

Soh :- tell me kook when last time you gave to your 10 mins.. Kiss him passionately, hugged him, giving him your warmth... You are Remembering Anything or not mrs kim said sternly.. Let me tell you... You literally neglect that poor soul... What he did wrong today that you told him you don't have time for him.. Tell me jungkook..... He is your husband kook.. You know what let's talk after breakfast I don't wanna make my husband (jun) starve for you...